Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I cook a lot

Distinguished Community Member jingle's Avatar

Thanks Ann -- I decided on the soup. It was delicious!! And it will be delicious tomorrow and the day after and ...

2. The following user says "thanks"

Quote Originally Posted by stillstANNding View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I agree about the tomato, Jingle, and the bacon has to be “real” not microwave, thick and crisp. The best bacon I ever had was at a retreat in a New England ski country hotel. They cooked it in the oven. Mmmm.

Yesterday, I made an omelet for lunch. I sautéed diced onion in a cast iron skillet and added fresh oregano and two cut up sun dried tomatoes. After I cracked in the egg, I added feta and salt and pepper. The best.

ANN
    That's delicious. Feels like I want to cook that too

4. The following user says "thanks"

Quote Originally Posted by Earth Mother 2 Angels View Post
    ((((((jingle))))))* ~

Cooking, for some people, can be very therapeutic. It used to be so for me. When I was young, even with my children and busy life, I used to make sourdough bread from an old "starter." I loved to bake and make meals for parties. Now, I don't cook at all.

Your recipes and meals are all delicious and nutritious. I'm sorry I have not posted to your other threads, but I have read them. I am living vicariously through you now as you cook.

I can almost catch the wafting aroma of your creations in my imagination.

Keep cooking! It's good for you for lots of reasons!

Love & Light,

Rose

*Virtual Hugs Are Germ-Free!
    I can attest to that. Whenever I feel that my anxiety would start, I go to the kitchen and cook. And I feel calm. It is really therapeutic. I really enjoy cooking,besides I am learning from it.

6. The following user says "thanks"

Quote Originally Posted by Soiled View Post
    I can attest to that. Whenever I feel that my anxiety would start, I go to the kitchen and cook. And I feel calm. It is really therapeutic. I really enjoy cooking,besides I am learning from it.
    I enjoyed cooking before but now it seems like a burden ;(...I am missing those days when I feel energetic doing it....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12