Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 611121314151617 LastLast

Thread: April Chit Chat

Distinguished Community Member Howie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by agate View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Let the good times roll--right, Sam?
    She will be right with you, as soon as her turkey and cheese are finished.
    "The Purest Blue".

Love and Rockets

2. The following 3 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member

Ann, thanks for the Instacart phone number and e-mail address. Don't know how you got them, but they are great numbers to have. I just got off the phone with Instacart. It is 2:00P.M. here and I called at 12:30. The person was hard to understand, but she finally did understand my problem I think. She says to give them 3 to 7 days for one of the orders to come off my account. So I will see.

Anyone who uses Instacart might want to write down the information that Ann shared in post #134. Now if I can just remember where I put it. Maybe I will put it in my iPhone. Of course if I need it again I am very apt to forget it is in there.

Edited to add: This was a post that I typed on Monday and forgot to hit the post button, so it has just been sitting there. I decided to go ahead and post it rather than delete it.
    Last edited by Virginia; 04-29-2020 at 10:01 AM.
    Virginia

4. The following 4 users say "thanks"

Sunshine, so very sorry to hear you are not doing well right now. Take care of you and know that you are very missed on here.

Well, today Instacart did put the money back in my account for $147.93. This was the smaller of the two large amounts they had charged me, but that is alright, I just knew that there was no way I was going to pay over $300.00 for one weeks groceries. I don't know if it is the result of the fraud charge that the bank placed or the call that I made on Monday in above post.

This morning SIL and brother came and brought just a few grocery items. The big items they brought was a pack of 12 Bounty paper towels. Not the giant size, but the double roll size. She also bought me 10 boxes of Kleenex, Puffs ultra soft, which are the brand I like. I was so glad to get these two items. Now I have TP, paper towels, and Kleenex. Not many groceries, but enough.

SIL had made me a mask which is very nice, but it is the kind that ties and I find those harder to wear, so a neighbor brought one up to me Monday that goes behind ears. I put it on and took it off to look at it to see if it was reversible, as I put it back on one of the elastic bands pulled loose from the side. I will try to order some from somewhere, but right now I don't have a credit card and I don't want to use my debit card on line. My credit card had two fraud charges on it and they cancelled it and are sending me another one, but I have not received it. This was last week and I will give them another day or two and call again. In the past when this has happened with one of my credit cards, they have gotten a new one to me within two to three days. Everything is so mixed up now, because even if a business is open they usually do not have a full staff due to distancing from one another.
    Virginia

6. The following 4 users say "thanks"

Virginia, fixing the mask strap would be an easy fix for someone with sewing notions.

Glad you got the Instacart account improved at least a good bit. I placed another Walmart order for my mother on Saturday and got a delivery time for this Friday at 6 PM. Happy for that.

Itís a breezy, full sun day here. I just planted 30 onion starts. Iím a happy mouse.
    ANN
    There comes a time when silence is betrayal.- MLK

8. The following 4 users say "thanks"

Thumbs up

Good morning all!

It's the last day of April, and I wait to see will SS pay tomorrow. I did get my stimulus check, so my regular SS check added to that would be sweet.

I'm up with Sam, who is sleeping right between my legs as I type over her. I'm watching DVDs as usual. I have an antenna ordered, along with a few other items around here that are broken, or about to break.

My coffee pot being one thing. I wasn't even sure it would work anymore at all. It's seen it's better day, and I do need my coffee in the morning. Otherwise, I think I would sleep all day.

Everyone have a great day!
    "The Purest Blue".

Love and Rockets

10. The following 3 users say "thanks"

Howie, since Peter is working from our dining room, he often finds our Cassie sleeping in his lap. >^..^<

ANN

12. The following 3 users say "thanks"

They are natural heat seekers. They will find the warmest place around, then plant themselves there.
    "The Purest Blue".

Love and Rockets

14. The following 3 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member agate's Avatar
    Blog Entries

--And if you remove them from their chosen spot, they'll be right back there in the twinkling of an eye.
    MS, diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009.

"Always put off until tomorrow whatever you think you should do today." --Anonymous

16. The following 3 users say "thanks"

It doesn’t hurt that Peter’s chair is right over the furnace.

I transplanted some lettuce from the table garden to the raised bed garden. It needed thinned so why waste it? Especially this year.

Howie, it is likely that we will have to count the stimulus check as income for taxes. I hope that doesn’t bite anyone too bad.

ANN

18. The following 3 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member Jeanie Z's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Smile

:) A $1200.00 check was deposited in my account yesterday! Yay! I am going to help my SIL get her front door replaced as hers is so rotten she cannot open it. Jeanie :)

20. The following 3 users say "thanks"

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 611121314151617 LastLast