Stiff Person Syndrome, COVID, Eviction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stiff Person Syndrome, COVID, Eviction

Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register...

This is heartbreaking. Sub the word “MS” or any debilitating disease for SPS...

How sad. Landlords can be very heartless. That might be particularly true in Las Vegas, where many people are probably just passing through and the landlords get tired of transient tenants pretending to be long-term tenants.

There ought to be a strong advocacy organization for people with the less-known disorders like SPS, and they ought to be knocking themselves out trying to improve this couple's situation ASAP. I don't know of any organization like that. There's a crying need.

I think we've discussed this at another time but I can't remember whether this organization has good assistance:

Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register...
    SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) since December 2020.

Comment

That is such a heartbreaking story Sunshine, and I know it must hit home for you personally as you battle that monster disease, in addition to the other monster disease we have on here.

I do wish that couple could contact NORD and see if there might be some help. Sometime people just don't know that there might be something out there and they might not try. Other people who know them probably would not know there was anything to try either.

I also felt for the single lady who is afraid of being evicted. I know I would be petrified if I was in her situation.
      Virginia

Comment

Working...
      X