• Show
Clear All

Happy Birthday StillstANNding!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
    STILLSTANNDING!

I hope you have a wonderful day
    & year. You are an inspiration.

Thank you, Jeanie.

The big day is the 30th. No plans but I’ll try to eat something tasty and Peter will bring flowers if flowers there be.

ANN
    There comes a time when silence is betrayal.- MLK

Comment

:) I had your birthday listed on my calendar for today. I will correct it but have a great day anyway. Jeanie :)

Comment

I am happy for the good wishes whenever they come, Jeanie. And thank you for having me on your calendar.

ANN
        Last edited by stillstANNding; 03-24-2020, 01:49 PM.

Comment

H B A!!!
          "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

Albert Einstein

Comment

My youngest brother's birthday was today. Now if we could have found a way to get these good wishes to him, I know he would have appreciated it.
            We all go out for each of our birthdays, but not this year. His 3 children and 1 son-in-law ate at home with him and his wife - she cooked.
            Virginia

Comment

Happy Birthday ANN!!!

Comment

Happy birthday! Why not start a bit early? And many more happy birthdays!

SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) since December 2020.

Comment

Well, it's true we can all start enjoying Ann's birthday right now! We will have 5 more days

to eat chocolate and send Ann good wishes!!!!
                  Virginia

Comment

Husband brought a bouguet of red gerbera daisies last evening. That’s a great beginning.

ANN

Comment

Working...
                    X