Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy birthday, Jeanie Z--March 22!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JEANIE Z!
    SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) since December 2020.

Happy Birthday....here’s hoping for you to have a better year!
    Linda~~~~

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says:"Oh Crap, She's up!"..

Comment

A very Happy Birthday, Jeanie! Enjoy your day and come back and tell us about it.
      Love and chocolate!

ANN
      There comes a time when silence is betrayal.- MLK

Comment

Happy Birthday Jeanie!

Screen Shot 2020-03-22 at 9.05.18 AM.jpg

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEANIE!

Wishing You a Wonderful Day
        And a Healthy Year!

Love & Light,

Rose
        Mom to Jon, 49, & Michael, 32, born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease. Angel Michael received his wings in 2003. Angel Jon received his wings in 2019. In 2020, Jim, their Dad, joined them.

Comment

:) Andy and Torre came and she changed my sheets and Andy washed my van. Then we called in an order for hamburgers to Duffy's and they took the credit card info on the phone and asked what kind of car we had and to park and they bring the food out.

The hamburgers were good and so was the company. But I will not be having any more company other than Andy. He had a cortizone shot in his right hip and says it feels better. His gym is closed so he has to exercise at home. The county still has him working but I imagine that will change soon.

Thank you all for the birthday wishes. I feel blessed. Jeanie :)

Comment

Happy Birthday to you Jeanie. So glad you had a nice hamburger meal with Andy and Torre. Hope you will

have a great year without anymore falls. That sure is a beautiful vase of roses Agate sent you!
            Virginia

Comment

:) Yes Agate thank you for the beautiful roses. Jeanie :)

Comment

So sorry I'm late with the birthday wish, Jeanie. I wasn't on line at all yesterday which is very unusual. Spent a lot of time on the phone with two sick friends. Everyone here in CA is pretty freaked out right now. I'm glad your day was a happy one.

Comment

Happy BIrthday Jeanie!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X