Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chronic Care Management. Medicare service—looks helpful

Have you used this?
    My new PCP signed me up for it. It give me 24 access to the doctor who can make things happen, through a triage nurse. That nurse can also send a phlebotomist to your house for bloo work. She can send a driver to take me to a doctors appointment. She can make sure I get my meds even if there is a shortage.
    They will take you in for an ex ray and more.

My PCP has a contract with CCM. I am going to try it. I am impressed.
    Medicare pays the doc for this: as its cheaper than to hospitalize I suppose.

THe blurb on MEdicare only talked in generalities. It was my 24/7 RN that’s attached to my PCP office,that answered my questions.

Originally posted by Sunshine View Post
    Have you used this?
    My new PCP signed me up for it. It give me 24 access to the doctor who can make things happen, through a triage nurse. That nurse can also send a phlebotomist to your house for bloo work. She can send a driver to take me to a doctors appointment. She can make sure I get my meds even if there is a shortage.
    They will take you in for an ex ray and more.

My PCP has a contract with CCM. I am going to try it. I am impressed.
    Medicare pays the doc for this: as its cheaper than to hospitalize I suppose.

THe blurb on MEdicare only talked in generalities. It was my 24/7 RN that’s attached to my PCP office,that answered my questions.
    Sounds really interesting.
    Linda~~~~

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says:"Oh Crap, She's up!"..

Comment

She can send a driver to take me to a doctors appointment.
      Wow! Does this service have a specific name?
      SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) since December 2020.

Comment

((((((Hugs to All)))))) ~

Sunshine ~

This sounds wonderful and will be so helpful for you.

I found this about Chronic Care Management:

Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register...

Please keep us informed about your experiences using this benefit.

Love & Light,

Rose
        Mom to Jon, 49, & Michael, 32, born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease. Angel Michael received his wings in 2003. Angel Jon received his wings in 2019. In 2020, Jim, their Dad, joined them.

Comment

Working...
        X