NOTICE This is a global thread which means that after you reply you will most likely be in the Forum Feedback forum and not the forum you replied from.

Thread: PayPal Donations for BTC, Inc.

Threaded View

Administrator/Community Manager David Hosobuchi's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default PayPal Donations for BTC, Inc.

I am happy to announce that BrainTalk Communities is once again fully set to begin accepting donations through PayPal.

In communicating with our SYSOP, (Mike), it seems that we will be waiting until we upgrade until we embed the button on the page. Unfortunately, there seem to be a few snags to delay the upgrades. I will see if I can get Mike to chime in to give a better idea of the timeline on the upgrades to vB5.

I will be posting a link here for those who wish to help support BrainTalk Communities, Inc.
    There is no reason why we can't help start keeping the NPO that maintains this community afloat immediately.
    All donations support BrainTalk Communities, Inc. a MA registered, 501(c)(3) charitable organization.

Donate to BrainTalk Communities, Inc.

Thank you in advance for your continued support for the community, and fellow members.

David Hosobuchi
    President
    BrainTalk Communities, Inc.
    "The Most Determined Win!"

2. The following 5 users say "thanks"