Keep on Moving: March 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jingle View Post
    I cook a lot and use lots of the common spices. This morning, on what I hope is my last shopping trip for a long time, I bought a new container of my favorite spices … except parsley. I can't find plain, dried parsley. I'd love to have another bag of flour too.
    I have a greenhouse with many pots of flat Italian parsley...love it. Do you have Amazon Prime? You can buy spices through Amazon.
    Linda~~~~

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says:"Oh Crap, She's up!"..

Comment

jingle, I've often ordered spices from Penzey's and was about to mention them but went to their Website and found they're stopped processing orders until April 13.
      SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) since December 2020.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazarus View Post
        I have a greenhouse with many pots of flat Italian parsley...love it. Do you have Amazon Prime? You can buy spices through Amazon.
        Thanks. I've tried Amazon for many things, but never parsley, and I'm always told "not in stock". This morning I ordered McCormick's Vanilla which is supposed to be in stock but will not be delivered until the end of April.

Comment

Today I swam 1/2 mile,made out a grocery list for DH. Dinner is already cooked from yesterday....;
          Will start a cleaning station when the groceries come home.
          From Johns Hopkins I learned that COVID lasts 3 hours on porous surface like fabric: Never shake use or unused clothes, sheets, cloths as it disperses the virus into the air.
          It lasts 4 hours on copper and wood
          It lasts24 hours on cardboard
          42 hours on metal
          72 hours on plastic
          If you shake or use a feather duster, the virus molecules float into the air for 3 hours and up your nose.

Viruscannot penetrate healthy skin.
          Vinegar is not useful.
          Alcohol must be at least 65% or its useless.
          Bleach to water ratio needs to be 1 part bleach to 5 parts water.
          Keep nails short so virus cannot hide there when you scrub your hands.

Listerine cannot kill COVID
          Last edited by Sunshine; 03-28-2020, 05:08 AM.

Comment

I swam today. Rested most of the day after a peripatetic hard rough day yesterday/

Comment

Working...
            X