Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stillstANNding View Post
    God bless Andy!

Sunshine, you did quite a lot. Great to hear about the tele-counseling. Can you share the meditation that puts you to sleep? The one for anxiety about how small we are compared to the universe makes me nervous. :-o

I was in all day and the only exercise I got was the stairs.
    ANN
    Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register...

Comment

Thank you, Sunshine. I might be the last person without a Google account. Well, just me and Howie.

ANN
      There comes a time when silence is betrayal.- MLK

Comment

Originally posted by stillstANNding View Post
        Thank you, Sunshine. I might be the last person without a Google account. Well, just me and Howie.

ANN
        Might not need the account to do this, Click on it. The little red loading circle should start. Then, the icon to start is a small triangle. Push the triangle, wait about 10 sec for it to load Be sure your sound is on. It is a 22 minute wonderful excursion. Let me know if that helps.

Here is it with the tiny red circle going:
        CAFA8F3D-5C54-45A2-8816-6B5621786825.jpg

And here it is after the circle finishes loading and you see the triangle to push. Be patient. It can take a bit for it to start up after you press the triangle. Eventually you will see 0.00” and it starts to count.

F8D83561-D32E-4778-846B-2C11E6C0F505.jpg
        Last edited by Sunshine; 03-18-2020, 04:49 AM.

Comment

Thank you, Sunshine. I get only a “Sign in to Google Drive” face sheet. No opportunity to do anything else. I do have the Calm, Meditation Studio and Relax apps. I am a big fan of meditation. It kept me somewhat sane during hard years of trigeminal neuralgia.

ANN
          Last edited by stillstANNding; 03-18-2020, 07:12 AM. Reason: Mispelled Google :-)

Comment

I get the "Sign in to Google drive" message too. This may be one of those videos that occur in other sites on the Internet but it might take some digging to find it. If I had more information about it--some key words--I might be able to find it.
            SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) since December 2020.

Comment

I think if you sign up for a gmail email address, then you can access google’s services? I cannot figure out why else I can do this.
              I love having gmail: I only give that address to my friends. So, I never get ads on it.

Comment

I've used Gmail for years--and love it. In fact someone on this board recommended it years ago--I think it was McFox if anyone remembers him.
                SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) since December 2020.

Comment

I have Gmail too! Small world.
                  "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

Albert Einstein

Comment

I walked to and from our CVS today. A long walk with Peter. We picked up an RX. It was gorgeous out.

I also did a load of laundry and cooked supper.
                    ANN

Comment

I went to CVS today too, but it's far enough away that I had to drive. Now stop doing everything I do.
                      "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

Albert Einstein

Comment

:) They are not giving me any more PT visits. The evaluator called today and wanted to come but he does not do any exercises. I told him I do not want him to come that he would possibly expose me to the virus. I am doing all the exercises I used to do plus all the new ones the PT showed me daily. I think I will get stronger in spite of them. Jeanie :)

Comment

I agree Jeanie. It really just boils down to practice once you have the moves down pat. Such determination :

Comment

Such a good attitude Jeanie!
                            Virginia

Comment

:) I did all the old and new exercises last night. I am getting slightly stronger but it will be awhile before I am back to where I was prior to the fall. Stay safe everyone. Jeanie :)

Comment

Good job Jeanie
                                I swam 1/2 mile today, kinda rested a lot today other than making a salad. This pandemic is exhausting...

Comment

Working...
                                X