Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Phooey - phooey - phooey

Distinguished Community Member jingle's Avatar

Thanks -- I just wonder about all of this happening at the same time. I had to get a new refrigerator, I had such extreme dental work my mouth is a mess. I can't have any solid food for another two weeks then $$$ dental work. Tuesday I start the work for hearing aid $$$. That's after Monday's appointment with the cardiologist to see what must be done so I can have the thyroid surgery on March 3. I'm tired.
    Tired but heading off to church -- what I need.

2. The following 2 users say "thanks"

Saw cardiologist this morning. Wednesday morning my neighbor is taking off from work so she can drive me to the hospital where I'll be admitted for surgery. They plan to just thread some device into my hand and on to my heart to look and around. If all is well I can go home - If something is wrong they will put in a stent while I'm still "out". Then I have to spend the night. So complicated I can't remember most of it.

4. The following 2 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member houghchrst's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Jingle I am sorry you are so over loaded. I am sending comforting ((((((HUGS)))) lots of prayers and I am sure you will breeze through whatever they need to do.

6. The following 3 users say "thanks"

" ……… device into my hand and on to my heart to look and around. If all is well I can go home "

I'm home! All was fairly well so I'm home, so tired I can barely move, but home and well.
    I have an enormous bandage on my right wrist and can't drive for 3 days but I didn't have that surgery and I'm home.

8. The following 2 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member

I am so relieved! I was hoping to hear that all went well with you on your test. I have just found all parts needed for laptop so I can get online. I hate not getting to keep up with you all like I use to do. I have lost my reply at least three times so I am going to make this short so I canget it posted. my hands continue to die so it s hard to type these days. but at least I can still type so I am very thankful for that. I was hoping to hear that all went well with you. your kitties will be by your side with lots of loving I am sure. I have not got to go to church since September I think. I am so ready to be able to get out of house. church was usually my only outings but having to give that up even sure has been a downer for me. but if not for my cat and the grabddaughters that we keep I really would get low. they are such good company, lol. it is pretty terrible when your kitties come to mind when you are thinking of things you are grateful for. you know that you kinda fall into what many call crazy catlady then. but I say if they were stuck at home with just hubby and cats they might feel the same way, grateful for any diversion that is pleasant and might take your mind off things for awhile. television can only do so much and I no longer canread as I use to.
    I think of you all often and hope thigs are going well with you. so know even if I am not online I am thinking of you at least. take care all..

10. The following 3 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member Earth Mother 2 Angels's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Thumbs up

((((((jingle)))))) ~

You have been on my mind and in my prayers all day. I'm so glad that you're okay and didn't need surgery! That's great news!

Rest and take it easy for a few days. Any invasive procedure is trauma for the body. Be good to yourself, and hug those kitties!

Love & Light,

Rose
    Mom to Jon, 49, and Michael, 32, who were born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease and courageous spirits. Our Angel Michael received his wings in 2003. Our Angel Jon received his wings April 2019. April 2020, Jim, the world's most wonderful Dad, joined them. Now, they all watch over me.

12. The following user says "thanks"

Thank you, God bless you. Your caring and attention have made a big difference.

This "stuff" was preformed in such a hurry because they could not preform the thyroid surgery as planned on March 3, if the cardiac trouble was real.
    Getting old is hard to do.

(lol lol ….. the word "preformed" looks OK. Performed?? But "preform" looks like it should be "perform" g-r-r-r-r-r-r

14. The following user says "thanks"

Joy -- A very special treat to hear from you!! Thank you.

Distinguished Community Member Earth Mother 2 Angels's Avatar
    Blog Entries

((((((Jingle)))))) ~

Go back to bed, honey!

Love & Light,

Rose
    Mom to Jon, 49, and Michael, 32, who were born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease and courageous spirits. Our Angel Michael received his wings in 2003. Our Angel Jon received his wings April 2019. April 2020, Jim, the world's most wonderful Dad, joined them. Now, they all watch over me.

17. The following 2 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member

I’m glad that you are home, Jingle.

I had a “hurry up” heart cath one day after a cardiologist determined I needed it. It turned out to be much ado about literally nothing.

Grateful we both are free of that worry now.
    ANN
    There comes a time when silence is betrayal.- MLK

19. The following user says "thanks"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast