Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: What's happening? Part 3

Distinguished Community Member

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEINqXtMLow

When The Beatles Sang in German
    "Here's an unpopular opinion: I'm actually not at all concerned about innocent men losing their jobs over false sexual assault/harassment allegations. Sorry. If some innocent men's reputations have to take a hit in the process of undoing the patriarchy, that is a price I am absolutely willing to pay." Teen Vogue writer Emily Lindin

Distinguished Community Member houghchrst's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Well the holidays are over, thank goodness, now I am waiting to see how things go come inaugural day. I dread seeing how our country behaves during this. I am so ashamed of so many of the people in our country. Their behavior is not fitting for a 'Great Nation'.

I hope everyone is well. Clouds I answered your Merry Christmas thread but I don't see it, maybe I posted it somewhere else. Wouldn't surprise me. I hope you are well.

I am without a foster right now. Found homes for all 6 kittens and a cat rescue came and got their mama Freya and are adopting her out. Not sure what I will do. I am kind of leaning towards a dog but that is so much more work.

Jared got a virtual reality headset for Christmas and it is amazing. You put it on and you are immersed in a 360 degree view of a new world. Just incredible. You can tour the solar system, I had him download Google Earth VR and stood with the Christ statue in Rio de Janiero, above my house, next I am going to tour Central Park in New York. I have been doing one of the free sample workouts on it for an app called Supernatural, it is an exercise app that plays like a game. I love it. My knees are blown out but I don't care. I am least feel like I have been getting some exercicse. Try to do it every other day right now, takes me a day or two to recover. My knees are awful and usually hurt something fierce when I am done. There are a lot of social apps that can be used to immerse yourself into an avatar character and interact with other people. I haven't tried that yet. Still trying to get my game hands back. It has been so long since I played. I have to remember not to panic and mash buttons. One great thing about it is that Jared will be getting some exercise also. He has gotten huge from just sitting at his computer and eating. Now he has to get up to play the VR.

My ablation was useless. Approximately three weeks after my second one they had worn completely off. So I am going to get some injections and he said not to give up on the ablations so we are going to do a round of injections and then another set of ablations. Have to get my knees done in there somewhere also. I know I have gained over twently pounds since the pandemic and that is taking it's toll on my lower body.

I hope everyone is staying safe and doing well.

3. The following user says "thanks"

Hi Jingle, Hi everyone!

Praying for your recovery @jingle. hugs hugs hugs

My sister-in-law just gave birth a few weeks ago via Cesarean section, and it was a healthy baby boy. The baby is with us - my mom, my son, and me. The baby can't be with the mom and dad because of the Covid situation. My sister-in-law was tested positive upon delivery, so they have to isolate her and the baby. But after a few days of having medicines, the 2nd swabbing result came negative, so they were able to go home but separately until the 14-day quarantine is over. The baby's 1st pediatric check-up will be this coming Monday, and hopefully, the recommendation would be good so that the baby will be with his mom and dad.

Praying that this pandemic would be over...

Keep safe everyone :)

5. The following 2 users say "thanks"

havent read all these but i wonder if computer modems give me a rash so im turned off by internet lately
    "Here's an unpopular opinion: I'm actually not at all concerned about innocent men losing their jobs over false sexual assault/harassment allegations. Sorry. If some innocent men's reputations have to take a hit in the process of undoing the patriarchy, that is a price I am absolutely willing to pay." Teen Vogue writer Emily Lindin

baby? avoid all the vaccines i guess or most

people are dying from getting vaccines and babies die of sids from them i think

Watched some thing on a guy who lives in a cave

10. The following user says "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member houghchrst's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Clouds what did you see it on? Can you put up a link? Sounds interesting.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456