X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And yet others can still post on it?
    There comes a time when silence is betrayal.- MLK

Comment

Howie, quite a number of people (including me) have been wishing you a happy birthday on the Facebook page you think you deleted. Even my sister's husband's nephew who lives in Egypt wished you a happy birthday. I've never met him but did meet the husband (my brother-in-law), who died some years ago. The family's language is Arabic but they are Coptic Christians. The nephew is currently living near his aunt, my brother-in-law's sister, who was quite friendly with my sister and knew my mother as well. I'm in contact with them online and by mail and so can vouch for them in case you were wondering.

Hope you'll reconsider and decide not to delete the Facebook page.
      Last edited by agate; 12-09-2019, 03:45 PM.
      SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) since December 2020.

Comment

Okay all you hopefuls. I still have Outlook now, but my email changed. I tried to get in to Facebook, and because my email address changed, they said my name and address were already being used.

That is ME, but I changed my email addy. Outlook stopped doing email, so I switched to Gmail just for email. I couldn't get them to understand. But I really don't miss it at all. I have the two cat sites saved, and that was the main thing I enjoyed about Facebook.

Clear as mud now?
        "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

Albert Einstein

Comment

Not really clear Howie, but we'll take your word for it. After all it's your birthday!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOWIE!!!
          Last edited by Virginia; 12-09-2019, 04:21 PM.
          Virginia

Comment

Ahhhh, thank you Virginia.
            "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

Albert Einstein

Comment

By the way Howie are you 64 now?
              Virginia

Comment

Originally posted by Howie View Post
                I noticed, no one asked me how old I am now. That was very polite, and much appreciated.
                I am 72 now and love it. John will be 83 next week and he does not love it. Hmmmm,.
                Linda~~~~

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says:"Oh Crap, She's up!"..

Comment

Getting older is a strange thing. It is still YOU looking through your eyes, but the body looks different.

Albert Einstein

Comment

Does it ever. I'm horrified by my arms. I'm seriously considering wearing only long sleeves.
                    SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) since December 2020.

Comment

I do wear only long sleeves

Comment

My arms are still fine. I lifted weights when I was younger, so they are still muscular. I'm just glad I don't have a mirror where I can see my butt.

Albert Einstein

Comment

Happy Birthday Howie!

Screen Shot 2019-12-09 at 7.53.25 PM.jpg

Happy Birthday Howie!

Have a Happy Healthy Year!

Love & Light,

Rose
                          Mom to Jon, 49, & Michael, 32, born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease. Angel Michael received his wings in 2003. Angel Jon received his wings in 2019. In 2020, Jim, their Dad, joined them.

Comment

Thanks Rose. It's almost tomorrow, so I thank everyone who wished me well. Night!

Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by agate View Post
                              Does it ever. I'm horrified by my arms. I'm seriously considering wearing only long sleeves.
                              You know that sag that appears under your arm as you get older. My girlfriend calls them angel wings!
                              Linda~~~~

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says:"Oh Crap, She's up!"..

Comment

Working...
                              X