Thread: Need Help Finding a Thread!

Distinguished Community Member

Default Need Help Finding a Thread!

Not too long ago Sunshine brought up something that could be wrong with my bladder. I had been told I had a faulty valve several years ago. So, she did not know exactly how to spell whatever it was and spelled it the way it sounded.

Later Earth Mother to Angels posted a link regarding this condition in which it said that more than 80% of people with late stage MS have it. It has something to do with the spincter. I wanted to find this link so I could print the document out and take it to my Doctor tomorrow.

I have been through October Chit/Chat and found one about my jaw, but I cannot find this one for the life of me. Does anyone know how I can find it or Rose if you are reading do you remember it?
    Virginia

2. The following 3 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member agate's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I think this may be the link to the Website you mentioned:

http://www.drgarysmultiplesclerosisc...ssynergia.html

You can bring up the posts you want if you enter "sphincter" in the "Search Forum" window at the top right of the screen and check "show posts."

Your own doctor(s) know you best, of course, and if you have confidence in them, I hope you'll trust what they say. The primary care doctor will probably refer you to a urologist if you don't already have one, and you may need to take some tests.
    Last edited by agate; 11-06-2019 at 03:01 PM.
    MS, diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009.

4. The following 2 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member Earth Mother 2 Angels's Avatar
    Blog Entries

((((((Virginia)))))) ~

I hope that agate's link is the one that you need. I don't recall the thread or my post or the link, so I'm really useless!

Sending healing prayers for you, and I hope that your doctor will be able to help you tomorrow.

Love & Light,

Rose
    Mom to Jon, 49, (seizure disorder; Gtube; trache; colostomy; osteoporosis; hypothyroid; enlarged prostate; lymphedema, assorted mysteries) and Michael, 32, (intractable seizures; Gtube), who were born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease and courageous spirits. Our Angel Michael received his wings in 2003. Our Angel Jon received his wings April 2019. Now, they watch over Jim and me.

6. The following 3 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member

Actually, it could have been Agate who posted it. Thank you so much Agate. I hate to be a worry wort, but I wish I had spoken up earlier. I wasted so much time this afternoon. I knew there was a way to look things up, but I didn't know how. Thanks for helping me. Now if I can always figure out the word I am looking for I will be able to look it up myself.

It actually was a gyn/uro who diagnosed me with a faulty valve, but I am thinking that she was wrong. Nothing was recommended to be done, however I wasn't having a lot of problems then. I expect I was probably still R/R and now S/P.
    Virginia

8. The following user says "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member agate's Avatar
    Blog Entries

No, it was Rose--post #200 in the September thread:

MS, diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009.

10. The following 2 users say "thanks"