Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: November Chit Chat Check In

Distinguished Community Member Sunshine's Avatar

Fantastic costumes!!!

2. The following 4 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member Jeanie Z's Avatar

Smile

:) Tula's costume is great. I turned off the lights and did not have any trick or treaters. Last year I only had about 10 so I did not bother this time.

I changed my medicare policy. I hope this one will be better than the one I have had that did not cover everything.

I do not like DST. Not doing much. I have a bad cold and sore throat. Taking extra vitamin C and resting. Jeanie :)

4. The following 5 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member agate's Avatar
    Blog Entries

It's the time of year when a person can change Medicare plans.

I've heard of some plans that offer transportation to/from medical appointments. I wonder if that works?
    MS, diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009.

6. The following 5 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member Howie's Avatar

I see someone corrected this post so it doesn't just say November. Thank you mod, and you know who you are!
    Evolution spans the Universe.

8. The following 5 users say "thanks"

Blog Entries

Mods to the rescue!

10. The following 4 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member

I didn't turn my lights on outside for Halloween either Jeanie. I have not had any trick or treaters in a number of years so I had my own candy that I could give out just in case, but all was quite.

I have a UTI which is giving me problems, so I am not a happy camper right now.
    Virginia

12. The following 5 users say "thanks"

Blog Entries

Hope you can contact a doctor about the UTI and get whatever med is needed, Virginia. Better not to let it "settle in."

14. The following 5 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member

I am going to tell y'all about my evening last night. This is kind of funny, however Howie needs to cover his ears. He gets such an education on here.

I bought some AZO for UTI and there were several different kinds. I didn't know what kind to get since I have never bought it before. I only remember it from when I was very young and the Doctor would prescribe it and everything it touched would turn a yellow or orange color. So after looking over all the choices and getting thoroughly confused I settled on AZO Urinary Tract Defense Antibacterial Protection. It says take two 3 times a day, but since I was not at home yesterday I didn't get to take two until 7:30PM. I had been and continued to force water during the evening.

So, later in the evening I stood up and all of a sudden water started flowing. I didn't know it was going to happen. Fortunately, I had changed out of my good street clothes and settled into my comfy night things. I do not need to wear a thick pad, but I do wear a thin panty liner. I of course rushed to change panties and liner. I put two of the little panty liners in. The second time I stood up the same thing happened and two didn't begin to help. I finally started putting tissue paper rolled over and over on top of the liners. Each time I was changing my panties also. It kept on and got very old and I was getting tired before it let up. I didn't go to bed until later and I put two thick towels folded over underneath me, however it was not necessary by that time I went back to my usual every two hours.

So, what would happen if someone took 6 a day of these pills when I only took two? By the way, I did have a headache after it had gone on quite awhile. I was beginning to feel a little anxious about it and decided not to take any today. Oddly enough there wasn't any orange or yellow color that showed up on my underclothes. I can see where this might could flush some of the bacteria.

Today I have felt washed out and of course tired which is not unusual. Thursday is Doctor and if things get worse tomorrow I will call and try to go in and give a urine sample. I just don't want to have to dress to go to the Doctor two days in a row.

This reminded me of Ann's Mom, and I thought this is awful. Ann, I hope you are very sympathetic when this happens with her. It is not fun.

Okay, Howie you can take your hands away from your eyes now and come back on.
    Last edited by Virginia; 11-05-2019 at 05:31 PM.
    Virginia

16. The following 4 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member Howie's Avatar

What happened? I had my eyes covered, and couldn't see a thing!
    Evolution spans the Universe.

18. The following 4 users say "thanks"

Blog Entries

Virginia, it sounds as if you think the AZO might have caused your problem. I wonder if it's mainly that you'd been forcing fluids? I've taken AZO many times without noticing that effect but of course everyone is different.

It must have been a very unpleasant nuisance--I hope it won't be repeated.

20. The following 4 users say "thanks"

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast