Page 1 of 10 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: RIP Catdancer

Distinguished Community Member agate's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Unhappy RIP Catdancer

I'm sorry to bring this bad news. On Catdancer's Facebook page a niece posted (18 hours ago) that she has passed away.
    Last edited by agate; 09-20-2019 at 12:26 PM.

Distinguished Community Member

I am so sorry to hear this news, Agate. It’s hard to believe but I know she was having a hard time these last years. I am thinking of Tom Cat and Parsi.

ANN
    There comes a time when silence is betrayal.- MLK

Distinguished Community Member Sunshine's Avatar

Oh noŚ and she had been coming back from her trauma and loving her new kitten. This is devastating for TC and for our community.

Such devastating news for all of us. I wish there was a way to get in touch with TC the way some of us did Peg's Joe. Just to let him know that with her tenacity and perseverance we just thought she was making her way back once again. I really thought she would come back on. I feel for TC. I can't imagine what he will do without Cat.
    Virginia

Distinguished Community Member Jeanie Z's Avatar

Smile

:) Tom Cat I am so sorry Cat died. I hope you have a lot of helpful friends to get you through the hard days. You are in my prayers.

Everything is trivial when compared to death. Andy of us could go anytime. Jeanie :)

Every time I see the title of this thread, I am stunned, as though I just heard it ... it seems so impossible, like when Peg passed away.

Cat said many times lately that she is ready to die. But, I had thought that with her treatment and her new kitten, things had turned around.My heart goes out to TC.

Distinguished Community Member Earth Mother 2 Angels's Avatar
    Blog Entries

((((((Hugs to All)))))) ~

Such very sad news. I am so sorry for TC's loss and send prayers for his peace and comfort. For all of you, who have known and loved Cat for so many years, I offer prayers for you too.

((((((Cat)))))) ~ As I think of you, I will remember your fantastic houses occupied by cats in Catterville, your wonderful tales of the town, and your unflinching courage. May God rest your beautiful soul.

Love & Light,

Rose
    Mom to Jon, 49, (seizure disorder; Gtube; trache; colostomy; osteoporosis; hypothyroid; enlarged prostate; lymphedema, assorted mysteries) and Michael, 32, (intractable seizures; Gtube), who were born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease and courageous spirits. Our Angel Michael received his wings in 2003. Our Angel Jon received his wings April 2019. Now, they watch over Jim and me.

Distinguished Community Member tic chick's Avatar

my condolences to catdancer's family and all of her friends, especially those on this forum. this forum has had so many wonderful people die the last few years and now you must bear this loss .

i remember something here on this forum that was so beautiful (i hope i remember well)...

catdancer had been back for a while and one day she announced she was tired of fighting some kind of wound and she was going to call hospice and plan her remaining days. she was worried that her hubby wouldn't be able to take care of himself if she went to a hospital or rehab center to take care of her problem and she was tired of fighting this problem for so long.

you all rallied around her, giving her suggestions on how she could try and do this. you all said to at least give it a try and if it didn't work, then she could fall back on her hospice plans.

and she listened. i know she went to the hospital and/or rehab and was doing better. you all gave her the courage to carry on. this was maybe 2 years ago (?) and you all gave her those extra years to enjoy this life.

there are so many lessons to learn in this life if we remain open.

thank you all for sharing and caring,
    jeannie (tic chick)
    Last edited by tic chick; 09-18-2019 at 12:25 PM.
    Here's to good women. May we know them. May we be them. May we raise them.
    "The world is a better place when you're barefoot." Mark
    "Don't go there unless you know the way back." TC
    "...there will be an answer. Let it be." Paul McCartney

You are part of this forum to Jeannie. Just keep that in mind.
    Virginia

Thank you tic chick for such a beautiful post.

Page 1 of 10 123456 ... LastLast