Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 278910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: RIP Catdancer

Distinguished Community Member agate's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Ralph said that this photo was taken about September 3, a week before he took her to the hospital for the last time.

Virginia, I wasn't able to use that Website address either. But when I put Zoom in the Google Search window, the first thing that came out was a link to the site that is handling this conference (videoconference? teleconference?). If you look at the top of their screen, you'll see "Join a Meeting." I clicked on that and I think was able to sign up there. If it's like teleconferences I've taken part in, it won't be live until the day and time that has been scheduled.

Ralph is interested in joining BrainTalk. I've contacted Moderator #5 to make sure I've given him the right information about the process.
    MS, diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009.

2. The following 3 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member

Linda, in case you have not seen any of the other photos that Ralph sent out, I do not like this one as much. The one taken last year on her 50th wedding anniversary was better and the one on her obituary was better IMO.
    Virginia

4. The following 6 users say "thanks"

Have had contact with Joan (Nuthatch). She does not have internet right now and it will be 2 or 3 days before she does, but she hopes to be able to have it in time to participate in Cat's Memorial Service.
    Virginia

6. The following 6 users say "thanks"

Blog Entries

Thank you for letting people know about nuthatch, Virginia. Hope she'll get back online soon.

Many of us may be playing it by ear about this memorial service. I believe that many people who knew Cat personally will be involved. Since I'm not familiar with this format aside from a few teleconferences some time ago (and I didn't say anything), I'm not much help to those who need it but many Internet Websites contain ways of finding out what you need to know, and I'm hoping that this one will be like that for us.

My name is showing up there as registered for this event. That happened easily. I'm still not sure whether this is video or just audio.

8. The following 5 users say "thanks"

Virginia, there is only one hour difference. North Carolina is in the Eastern Time Zone and Wisconsin is in the Central Time Zone.

10. The following 3 users say "thanks"

Blog Entries

Thank you, Parsi, for replying to Virginia's very important question. I'm sorry it was overlooked.

Someone has posted the information on Cat's Facebook page. Central (Wisconsin) time is what is meant, and so for West Coast people that would be 12 to 3 PM.
    Last edited by agate; 12-14-2019 at 05:32 PM. Reason: Correcting stupid mistake

12. The following 3 users say "thanks"

Agate, I think I am logged in for the meeting tomorrow, and it appears that I got in yesterday without realizing it.

Thanks everyone for getting me straight on the time. I lived in Memphis, Tn for 3 years which is Central time, however I was thinking backwards. It will be 1PM to 4PM my time I think. Lately, my brain is just not working very well.
    Virginia

14. The following 3 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member Earth Mother 2 Angels's Avatar
    Blog Entries

((((((Hugs to All)))))) ~

If the teleconference is from 2 to 4 p.m. Central Time, then it would be 3 to 5 p.m. Eastern Time. For Pacific Time, it would be from noon to 2 p.m.

I hope everyone will be able to connect and will let those of us, who aren't participating, know all about it.

Love & Light,

Rose
    Last edited by Earth Mother 2 Angels; 12-14-2019 at 07:54 PM.
    Mom to Jon, 49, (seizure disorder; Gtube; trache; colostomy; osteoporosis; hypothyroid; enlarged prostate; lymphedema, assorted mysteries) and Michael, 32, (intractable seizures; Gtube), who were born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease and courageous spirits. Our Angel Michael received his wings in 2003. Our Angel Jon received his wings April 2019. Now, they watch over Jim and me.

16. The following 3 users say "thanks"

Rose, that is how I was thinking also, but my brain is completely burned out. I can't trust myself to think right about anything right now.
    Virginia

18. The following 2 users say "thanks"

Blog Entries

You're not the only one, Virginia. I found I must have been thinking backwards too. I've corrected my previous post.

The event is between 2 and 5 PM Central Time according to the announcement.

20. The following user says "thanks"

Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 278910111213141516 LastLast