Thread: Remembering Jonathan

Threaded View

Distinguished Community Member Earth Mother 2 Angels's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Remembering Jonathan

((((((Hugs to All)))))) ~

I felt that it was time to start a new thread for Jonathan, as I am beginning to gather memorials for his garden.

Yesterday, I ordered the Angel Wing stone shown above.

I also ordered two tiles on wrought iron stands, which read, ďBecause someone we love is in Heaven, there is a little bit of Heaven in our Home.Ē One for Michael, one for Jonathan. These will be placed in Michaelís room.

For their gardens, I ordered solar roses in white and solar angels, which change colors, both on garden stakes, and two solar sculptures with a male angel holding an orb.

It may be dirt with sparse vegetation now, but at least Michaelís and Jonathanís gardens will be filled with light.

Michaelís waterfall and fountain are working well now. It still needs to be drained and cleaned, but for now, weíre happy that itís functioning. The plants surrounding his pond need to be removed and replaced. The message stones we placed in the small retaining wall are faded after 16 years of weather. I used to retouch them every year, but then, life intervened with Jonís many hospitalizations and intense care needs.

The problem is my back. Yesterday, I tended to Michaelís pond, as well as other stooping, bending, lifting tasks, and my back is very sore. Today, I changed Jimís sheets and cut his hair. More bending and stooping and being on my feet.

So, I just cannot do what I want to do for Michaelís and Jonathanís gardens. Our weekly gardeners could do some of the work, but the rest will need a landscape contractor.

For now, I will be comforted seeing light in their gardens and do what I can to tidy up.

Thank you all so much for your love, prayers, support, and friendship. We love you all, and pray for you and your loved ones.

Love & Light,

Rose
    Mom to Jon, 49, (seizure disorder; Gtube; trache; colostomy; osteoporosis; hypothyroid; enlarged prostate; lymphedema, assorted mysteries) and Michael, 32, (intractable seizures; Gtube), who were born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease and courageous spirits. Our Angel Michael received his wings in 2003. Our Angel Jon received his wings April 2019. Now, they watch over Jim and me.

2. The following 4 users say "thanks"