Thread: Trintellix Anyone?

Distinguished Community Member houghchrst's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Trintellix Anyone?

since everyone seems to post here I thought I would ask if anyone has taken Trintellix before? I just was prescribed it for Major Depressive Disorder and have never heard of it before.

2. The following 5 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member

Maybe someone will come along who has some knowledge of it. Sorry I don't have Houghchrst.
    Virginia

4. The following 3 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member

Hi Chris,

Sorry, I have never heard of it, either. I hope it helps and isn’t too pricey.

ANN
    There comes a time when silence is betrayal.- MLK

6. The following 5 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member Earth Mother 2 Angels's Avatar
    Blog Entries

((((((houghchrst)))))) ~

I don't have any experience with it either. But here's the link from BT's Drug Info with details about it:

https://medlineplus.gov/druginfo/meds/a614003.html

I hope it will work for you with no side effects.

Love & Light,

Rose
    Mom to Jon, 49, (seizure disorder; Gtube; trache; colostomy; osteoporosis; hypothyroid; enlarged prostate; lymphedema, assorted mysteries) and Michael, 32, (intractable seizures; Gtube), who were born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease and courageous spirits. Our Angel Michael received his wings in 2003. Our Angel Jon received his wings April 2019. Now, they watch over Jim and me.

8. The following 2 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member agate's Avatar
    Blog Entries

No experience here either, but it seems to have quite a few possible interactions with other drugs you might be taking. It's probably a good idea to read the information about it with care.
    i don't trip--I do random gravity checks.

MS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2002-2005. Copaxone 6/07 - 5/10.
    Member of this MS board since 2001.

10. The following 2 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member houghchrst's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Thank you guys, I know I can Google it but I have reached a point where I am so med sensitive I do not want to see the bad side effects due to power of suggestion LOL if that makes any sense but I am on like 15 different meds, am quite tired of them, and know that somewhere in there is some interactions. Usually my Walgreen's pharmacist was on top of it but I can only use Rite Aid now and I hate them. They are constantly screwing things up and are far from accommadating if I run out. Good Lord here I go again on the med roller coaster. three doc visits, three changes in meds.

12. The following 3 users say "thanks"