Page 30 of 54 FirstFirst ... 20252627282930313233343540 ... LastLast

Thread: Jim's Journey

Distinguished Community Member

Rose, I haven't posted in a long time but I read all your updates. I have to say you are a ROCK! I know at times you think you're not, but when I read your posts I see what you DO! Not what you think you should do (which is way more than anyone could accomplish). It's not what you hang on the walls or put on the table, it's what's in your heart and in Jim's heart that will make it a beautiful holiday. I pray that you have a peacfeul love filled holiday. A day to relax and enjoy each other. One day at a time will get all the things done that need to be done. Please know and feel my prayers and positive thought.
    Mary Grace

2. The following 5 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member Jeanie Z's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Smile

:) Ditto what Mary Grace said. I include John and his family in my prayers too. Thanks to you we have gotten to know a wonderful caring man. Have a blessed Christmas. Love, Jeanie :)

4. The following 4 users say "thanks"

How true the last two post were. Itís not the food or the decorations you will remember, but what was said to one another and how you both know you are loved. The time you spend with each other is the important thing. Enjoy that time weather it is watching a Christmas parade, a ball game or just talking or cuddling. Nothing else is that important.

6. The following 4 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member Earth Mother 2 Angels's Avatar
    Blog Entries

((((((Hugs to All)))))) ~

I just want you all to know that I love each one of you so very much, and I am so grateful that you are walking beside us on our journey. Thank you for reading my lengthy, overly detailed posts, and letting me pour out my heart to all of you.

You also need to know that Jim knows each of you through me, and everything about you, and he loves and admires you, and he is grateful for the support you give to us, for your prayers, positive, healing thoughts and energy.

funnylegs4 ~

A couple of the gifts I ordered through Amazon, and I have them. But the cards and a couple of very special items in memory of Jonathan and Michael did not come from Amazon and wonít arrive until Christmas Eve.

I donít feel obligated. I want to be able to do all of the things, which Iíve done in the past for the holidays. In the 80s and 90s, our home looked like Christmas had exploded in every room. We have so many boxes filled with wonderful decorations weíve collected through the years, particularly during our marriage. I havenít put them out for years. Too much work.

So, I focused on decorating Jonís and Michaelís rooms, and a minimal amount in the living and dining room. Also a ton of decorations stashed in Michaelís closet, which means a lot of work. Itís beautiful when itís all done, but it is tiring for me.

Iím learning my limitations now, and I have to spare myself from exertion, which isnít related directly to keeping the house clean, the laundry done, dealing with the ant invasion, the mold, and of course, most importantly, Jimís needs.

This is difficult for me on many levels, because our home has always been decorated and festive. This is our first Christmas without Jonathan. It feels different, because it is different.

Thank you for your reassurance with the iPad. The intent of the iPad was to connect Jim with the world, but all it has done is cause him stress, because he canít figure it out or see/read anything on it. Even when we enlarge whatever is on the screen, it doesnít help, because then he gets lost. He wants something like our Mac, with a big monitor and a keyboard. We just do not have room for that downstairs in his area. Even a laptop wouldnít be large enough for him to see and use, I donít think.

Of course, I help him by logging in, finding sites, reading to him, what he canít see. But, he wants to be independent, which I understand absolutely.

Blessings to you and your family for a healthy, happy Christmas.

Mary Grace ~

Itís always wonderful to see you here!

You are so right, of course, that what matters most is that Jim and I are together and that we have this time to share our love and memories.

Unfortunately, yesterday, Jim was chained to the toilet. His urine and BMs are normal in every respect, they just keep happening and happening and happening. So, no sleep and very little rest.

He is feeling much better today, and he has an appetite, which is great.

Weíre also trying to reline his dentures, so that they are comfortable. We strongly feel that part of his digestive problem is related to not wearing his dentures, thus not chewing properly when he eats, and taking in so much air without the teeth as a buffer.

I found a denture reliner kit at Amazon, and there are many steps, which are simple, yet precise in doing this. Last night, we watched a video on the iPad showing us how to do it. We were able to reline his upper denture with a snug fit. But we had to wait for 2 hours, before we do the lower, because the upper has to dry. The upper needs to be in place to ensure an even bite.

Jim was too tired to pursue lining the lower denture. So, we continued this experiment this afternoon. First try didnít go well, as there are holes in the liner, where the two metal pegs are in the denture. We waited 2 hours, and now weíre going to try it again.

We should be graduating from dental school by the New Year.

Our prayers are with you, Kathleen and your family for a beautiful, healthy, happy Christmas.

Jeanie ~

Thank you for your prayers for John and his family. John is truly an Angel on Earth. He isnít just wonderful to us. He is wonderful to everyone he knows.

And where was he, while Jim and I were waiting for Dr. K? He was visiting his niece in the hospital across the street, where sheíd been admitted, after presenting in the ER with copious frank blood in her stool.

I canít imagine where we would be right now, if we didnít have John. He helped us care for Jonathan, and he has been here for Jim and me through everything in Jimís cancer journey. In every way, John has been a son to us.

Johnís mom is a retired nurse, and she lived 2 doors down from us, so she was always available to us for advice. Now, she has dementia and lives in a residence with 4 other residents. She receives excellent care, because John and his sister would accept nothing less, and the entire family visits her every day of the week, taking turns. They also take her out to dinner once a month, and she will join them for Christmas.

Johnís sister did everything for us while Michael was in ICU. She cooked vegetarian meals for us, she helped us sort out the mortuary details, she took me shopping for my dress and shoes for his service.

We are blessed. And we know that we are blessed, regardless of anything else happening to us.

We wish you and your beloved family a beautiful, blessed Christmas too, Jeanie.

Virginia ~

We are doing our best to enjoy our time together, although it is difficult for Jim, because heís struggling with his Ascites, bowels, urine output, etc. And he has lost a lot of weight, and we need to fatten him up again. The answer isnít chicken. Itís getting his dentures in properly. I expect to accomplish that goal and see an improvement, but I canít push Jim, until heís ready.

Also, weíre both just so tired, and there is always something to be done or to think about doing.

Jim said today that he wants to be up and out of bed more. He thought about sitting in Jonís recliner for awhile every day, which I agree would be great for him. He has Jonís over the bed tray now, which works well for him so far, so, whatever Jim wants to do is what we will do.

Tonight, Jim said that he was so grateful that I am here to take care of and help him. Iím glad that I am here, and that heís here, and I said, ďIt ainít over til itís over.Ē

For us, it will never be over, because our love is eternal.

We wish you many blessings and a peaceful, healthy Christmas, Virginia, and we thank you for your love, prayers and support.

Our love, gratitude and prayers to all of our BT family~

Love & Light,

Rose
    Mom to Jon, 49, and Michael, 32, who were born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease and courageous spirits. Our Angel Michael received his wings in 2003. Our Angel Jon received his wings April 2019. April 2020, Jim, the world's most wonderful Dad, joined them. Now, they all watch over me.

8. The following 6 users say "thanks"

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Earth Mother 2 Angels View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

I just want you all to know that I love each one of you so very much, and I am so grateful that you are walking beside us on our journey. Thank you for reading my lengthy, overly detailed posts, and letting me pour out my heart to all of you.

You also need to know that Jim knows each of you through me, and everything about you, and he loves and admires you, and he is grateful for the support you give to us, for your prayers, positive, healing thoughts and energy.

funnylegs4 ~

A couple of the gifts I ordered through Amazon, and I have them. But the cards and a couple of very special items in memory of Jonathan and Michael did not come from Amazon and won’t arrive until Christmas Eve.

I don’t feel obligated. I want to be able to do all of the things, which I’ve done in the past for the holidays. In the 80s and 90s, our home looked like Christmas had exploded in every room. We have so many boxes filled with wonderful decorations we’ve collected through the years, particularly during our marriage. I haven’t put them out for years. Too much work.

So, I focused on decorating Jon’s and Michael’s rooms, and a minimal amount in the living and dining room. Also a ton of decorations stashed in Michael’s closet, which means a lot of work. It’s beautiful when it’s all done, but it is tiring for me.

I’m learning my limitations now, and I have to spare myself from exertion, which isn’t related directly to keeping the house clean, the laundry done, dealing with the ant invasion, the mold, and of course, most importantly, Jim’s needs.

This is difficult for me on many levels, because our home has always been decorated and festive. This is our first Christmas without Jonathan. It feels different, because it is different.

Thank you for your reassurance with the iPad. The intent of the iPad was to connect Jim with the world, but all it has done is cause him stress, because he can’t figure it out or see/read anything on it. Even when we enlarge whatever is on the screen, it doesn’t help, because then he gets lost. He wants something like our Mac, with a big monitor and a keyboard. We just do not have room for that downstairs in his area. Even a laptop wouldn’t be large enough for him to see and use, I don’t think.

Of course, I help him by logging in, finding sites, reading to him, what he can’t see. But, he wants to be independent, which I understand absolutely.

Blessings to you and your family for a healthy, happy Christmas.

Mary Grace ~

It’s always wonderful to see you here!

You are so right, of course, that what matters most is that Jim and I are together and that we have this time to share our love and memories.

Unfortunately, yesterday, Jim was chained to the toilet. His urine and BMs are normal in every respect, they just keep happening and happening and happening. So, no sleep and very little rest.

He is feeling much better today, and he has an appetite, which is great.

We’re also trying to reline his dentures, so that they are comfortable. We strongly feel that part of his digestive problem is related to not wearing his dentures, thus not chewing properly when he eats, and taking in so much air without the teeth as a buffer.

I found a denture reliner kit at Amazon, and there are many steps, which are simple, yet precise in doing this. Last night, we watched a video on the iPad showing us how to do it. We were able to reline his upper denture with a snug fit. But we had to wait for 2 hours, before we do the lower, because the upper has to dry. The upper needs to be in place to ensure an even bite.

Jim was too tired to pursue lining the lower denture. So, we continued this experiment this afternoon. First try didn’t go well, as there are holes in the liner, where the two metal pegs are in the denture. We waited 2 hours, and now we’re going to try it again.

We should be graduating from dental school by the New Year.

Our prayers are with you, Kathleen and your family for a beautiful, healthy, happy Christmas.

Jeanie ~

Thank you for your prayers for John and his family. John is truly an Angel on Earth. He isn’t just wonderful to us. He is wonderful to everyone he knows.

And where was he, while Jim and I were waiting for Dr. K? He was visiting his niece in the hospital across the street, where she’d been admitted, after presenting in the ER with copious frank blood in her stool.

I can’t imagine where we would be right now, if we didn’t have John. He helped us care for Jonathan, and he has been here for Jim and me through everything in Jim’s cancer journey. In every way, John has been a son to us.

John’s mom is a retired nurse, and she lived 2 doors down from us, so she was always available to us for advice. Now, she has dementia and lives in a residence with 4 other residents. She receives excellent care, because John and his sister would accept nothing less, and the entire family visits her every day of the week, taking turns. They also take her out to dinner once a month, and she will join them for Christmas.

John’s sister did everything for us while Michael was in ICU. She cooked vegetarian meals for us, she helped us sort out the mortuary details, she took me shopping for my dress and shoes for his service.

We are blessed. And we know that we are blessed, regardless of anything else happening to us.

We wish you and your beloved family a beautiful, blessed Christmas too, Jeanie.

Virginia ~

We are doing our best to enjoy our time together, although it is difficult for Jim, because he’s struggling with his Ascites, bowels, urine output, etc. And he has lost a lot of weight, and we need to fatten him up again. The answer isn’t chicken. It’s getting his dentures in properly. I expect to accomplish that goal and see an improvement, but I can’t push Jim, until he’s ready.

Also, we’re both just so tired, and there is always something to be done or to think about doing.

Jim said today that he wants to be up and out of bed more. He thought about sitting in Jon’s recliner for awhile every day, which I agree would be great for him. He has Jon’s over the bed tray now, which works well for him so far, so, whatever Jim wants to do is what we will do.

Tonight, Jim said that he was so grateful that I am here to take care of and help him. I’m glad that I am here, and that he’s here, and I said, “It ain’t over til it’s over.”

For us, it will never be over, because our love is eternal.

We wish you many blessings and a peaceful, healthy Christmas, Virginia, and we thank you for your love, prayers and support.

Our love, gratitude and prayers to all of our BT family~

Love & Light,

Rose
    Hi Rose,

You’re very welcome! Thanks! I’m sorry you are tired and unable to accomplish what you wanted. Excuse me if we discussed this in the past, but my blind friends use their iPads completely independently by using software that reads the iPad to them with a computerized voice called a screen reader(I think it’s “VoiceOver” in Mac and it's pre installed) and then they talk into the iPad with Siri or a software like Siri to search for things on google etc. Has Jim tried this???
    Mild Spastic Diplegia Cerebral Palsy and bad proprioception.
    My website for my original short films! http://cripvideoproductions.com/astrokeofendurance.php

10. The following 3 users say "thanks"

Blog Entries

Default Joyful, Peaceful, Beautiful Holidays!

((((((Holiday Hugs to All)))))) ~

HAPPY HANUKKAH!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

HAPPY KWANZAA!

Our gift this year is that Jim's appetite has returned, and he's feeling a bit stronger. Unfortunately, he's also experiencing pain in the area of his tumor, which radiates around his gut and to the other side. The past couple of days, he has needed a Tylenol/Codeine to quell the pain. He is still tied to the toilet, but at least he is producing clear and clean urine and stool. Another gift.

I have been collecting the Christmas cards we have received to open all at once. Yesterday, Jim and enjoyed reading Christmas letters and looking at family photo cards, as well as the sweet and lovely cards remembering us. We are blessed to be so loved. Another gift.

John visited for about 1 1/2 hours today. He had already brought our gifts last week and put them under the boys' tree in Michael's room. I love so many things about John, of course, but it really touches my heart, when he just does things like he's lived here with us, which in a way, he has for several years.

When he arrived I was upstairs getting dressed. His family's gifts and cards arrived at 1:30, and he arrived at 2:15! So, I had to quickly wrap the items in tissue paper and place them in the pretty bags I'd chosen. I like recycling at Christmas, no beautiful wrapping to go in the trash, even if it is the recycling trash. Pretty gift bags can be used by the receiver to give gifts next year. The cards, which we give to them, have two purposes: 1. it's a card, and 2. it has an ornament on the card to hang on the tree.

I found an adorable wooden painted angel ornament, with a gold harp on its front. So each unit of the family received two angels, one for Jonathan and one for Michael for their trees. Every year, when they place these angels on their trees, they will remember our wonderful boys, who they all love so much.

We gave them the new "Lion King" and "Toy Story 4" BluRay/DVD. Both of these stories were favorites of Michael and Jonathan, and we watched them many times over. They would love to see these new interpretations, and probably the last of the Toy Story series. I guess they've seen them from their perch in Bliss.

Movies and concerts were always a staple gift for our boys through the years. Some years, I'd have to really search to find new movies, which would appeal to them. This year, there is a plethora of movies, which we know Jon would have enjoyed thoroughly. This adds to our sorrow, but again, they probably know all about these movies.

We also gave them LED tea lights. I always include a candle with our Christmas gifts. Many years ago, I hand crafted candles as gifts. Crafts were my escape for a long time. A dear friend inspired me to give LED tea lights, as she sent them with a magnificent angel, which she made for us.

LED candles can create an ambience for parties without the worry that someone might knock over a burning candle. In California, during a power outage, LED candles are ideal, particularly if the outage relates to a nearby fire. We don't want to be lighting candles then. Or after an earthquake, when there could be a gas leak in our vicinity.

So, very simple, but meaningful gifts to our dear family. They are gathering now, and dinner is from a popular local Italian restaurant. I'm so happy that John's sister didn't decide to cook. She works so hard, and she's been through a lot. She is a chef, and her meals are scrumptious. But she doesn't need to spend this day on her feet in the kitchen.

Before John left this afternoon to go to pick up his Mom, Jim asked him to look at our front door, where the hinge is lose. John and Jim discussed what needed to be done to repair it, and John said, "I'm off for 9 days now, and I'll be over to fix that, and anything else you need any time."

Another gift. And another, and another.

Jim was very emotional, after John left, so we sat on his bed and hugged and cried together. We know how blessed we are to have the many wonderful friends we have in our life. To be loved and cared for by wonderful, compassionate people is an incredible blessing.

When John saw me descending the stairs, he greeted me with a smile, and said, "How festive you are in your green shirt and your Christmas socks!"

Then, he asked me why I was hunched over and if I was in pain. "A little, and yeah, I can't quite stand up straight today. Rain. Didn't get my walk for 2 days."

Jim chimed in, "And she never stops. She gets out of bed in the morning, and she's on the go, until she collapses in Jon's recliner, or in bed."

John, who is always inquisitive asked me, "How long has this been happening to you? 30 years?"

"Well, probably my entire life, but I started shrinking about 4 years ago, and it's gone downhill since then."

I've been doing quite a bit of cleaning over the past few days, anticipating visitors, but also because it needs to be done. I have to forestall so many things to accommodate Jim's sleeping schedule, and it's kind of hard to clean in the dark. Emotionally, I feel good about accomplishing these tasks, but my body is saying, "too much!"

Jim is worried about me being in the kitchen all day tomorrow making our Christmas dinner. He wants to help me, so I will find ways for him to do that, without tiring him too much. It's all dependent upon what happens tonight and how he feels tomorrow.

As we grieve for Jonathan and Michael, we give abundant thanks for the love surrounding us, the prayers said for us, the support provided to us by those who are very dear to us. We are also extremely grateful to be together still and for the strength to carry on as each day arrives.

We wish all of you many blessings during the holiday season. Joy, Peace, Love, Light, and Gratitude ~

Love & Light,

Rose
    Last edited by Earth Mother 2 Angels; 12-24-2019 at 05:48 PM. Reason: OOPS!
    Mom to Jon, 49, and Michael, 32, who were born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease and courageous spirits. Our Angel Michael received his wings in 2003. Our Angel Jon received his wings April 2019. April 2020, Jim, the world's most wonderful Dad, joined them. Now, they all watch over me.

12. The following 5 users say "thanks"

Merry Christmas from Pennsylvania, Rose.
    ANN
    There comes a time when silence is betrayal.- MLK

14. The following 4 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member Jeanie Z's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Smile

:) Merry Christmas to you and Jim! I am glad he feels better and you can cook for Christmas for him. I stayed home last night and watched midnight mass on TV. I like Pope Francis.

Today I am still in my pajamas and plan to stay in them. I don't expect anyone to come here. My friend from Russia came yesterday and brought me a lovely box with bath lotion etc. I have plenty of food and can just take it easy. AC yesterday and heat on today going to 50. With love and prayers, Jeanie :)

16. The following 4 users say "thanks"

And....another Merry Christmas to Jim and Rose from North Carolina!
    Virginia

18. The following 4 users say "thanks"

Blog Entries

Unhappy No Merry Here

Thank you so much ANN, Jeanie, and Virginia. I wish I could say your wishes for us came true. But here is the story of our Christmas Day:

What began as a lovely day ended up being a miserable day.

After our oatmeal breakfast, Jim slept for about 3 hours, desperately needed after a night of toilet adventures. I watched a Netflix movie to relax and escape.

DISPOSER BACK UP

Around 3 p.m., I peeled potatoes, which we decided would be mashed, since Jim wasnít up to making his English Roasted Potatoes. Foolishly, I put the peels into the garbage disposer, ran it, thought it was all chopped and okay. Wrong.

I ran it again, and up came gurgling, bubbling filthy water into the sink. Jim told me to run the faucet directly into the drain and run it again. I did that several times. No luck. Just more water and food particles.

We talked about using a plunger to unclog it, but we didnít want to use the only plunger we have, which we use on our toilets.

I Googled Ace Hardware, and I thought it said that it was open today until 7 p.m. Jim said that they could probably give us something better than a plunger. Foolishly, I didnít call first. So, off I went downtown to Ace. Parking lot vacant. Door locked. Closed.

On my way home, I stopped at our local grocery store to buy a plunger. I was surprised at how many people were in the store, buying one or two items. I looked for Liquid Plumber, which Jim says is useless, but I thought it wouldnít hurt. I couldnít find it, and the cashier told me it was in one of the two aisles I had already perused 3 times. I left with a plunger.

Jim insisted that I wasnít strong enough to plunge, and I insisted that he might injure himself doing it. He plunged.

The dishwasher overflow on the top of sink spurted out water. All over the counter, the window sill, the window, the floor, and Jim. While Jim changed his PJs, I tried to sop up some of the water, but I was too tired and frustrated at that moment. So, I took a break.

Jim went back to bed and fell asleep.

JOHN CHECKS IN

John texted thanking us for our Christmas gifts and said that everyone was very touched by our remembrances of Jonathan and Michael.

I replied and told him about the sink fiasco. He offered to come over to plunge, before I got to text him that Jim plunged, and we had a mess. John responded, ďIím all yours anytime. Just let me know if you need me, and Iíll be there in 5 minutes.Ē

CLEAN UP

When I went downstairs and found Jim sleeping, I quietly mopped up all of the water everywhere with paper towels, tossing them directly into the new lidded trash can, which is now in Michaelís room, instead of under the sink. I threw out anything that was in the line of the water spoutís gushers. I sprayed the area with straight vinegar and wiped it down with more paper towels. Iíll do the same to the floor later, but I was reaching my limit at this point with pain and sadness.

I covered the sink with a large pink underpad taped to the counter top. Thatís the only thing I could think of to do to mitigate any untoward germs or other stuff being in our air.

I have done all that I can do about this situation tonight. I realize that this was my fault, because I trusted our old disposer to take the peels. I used to throw the peels into the trash can under the sink. Old habits are hard to break, and I keep opening that stupid cabinet to use the trash can, which is no longer there.

"I JUST WANTED TO GET THROUGH CHRISTMAS"

Jim is upset that I didnít immediately get the mold remediation team in here, when our plumber saw it and said we needed it done (then the plumber put in new hose bibbs and hoses for our washing machine). But he forgets that we were in the midst of a crisis with him and trying to get him well enough to see Dr. K. I also told him that Iím grieving heavily, and I wanted to ďjust get through Christmas, before we have our kitchen torn apart, and men in space suits trampling through our home.Ē

I thought we could at least have a somewhat peaceful Christmas, before the chaos of the new year began. Wrong again.

ďWHY?Ē

Why is all of this happening? Why now? Why? Why? Why? I can only stem the tide of so many crises at one time.

The carrots are cooked and sitting on the stove. The potatoes are peeled, of course, and in water in the pan on the stove. Our Celebration Roast is in the fridge. Jim is sleeping, and Iím venting in this update.

Just as I wrote that last sentence, I received a text from Johnís niece, who also cuts our hair, and who weíve known since she was a little girl. She sent a photo of their Christmas tree with Jonathanís and Michaelís angel ornaments on it. My heart rejoices as my tears fall.

"I FEEL USELESSĒ

This afternoon, Jim and I watched a collection of short films of O. Henryís work, including ďThe Gift of the Magi.Ē We watched two, and the last one was ďThe Gift of the Magi.Ē Jim fell asleep before it started, so I left him in the quiet to get the rest he needed.

Our entire relationship and marriage is based upon the moral of ďThe Gift of the Magi.Ē That is, to sacrifice your most useful or treasured item for your beloved. Placing your beloved above yourself. Thinking of your beloved before you think of yourself and your needs.

Jim wasnít really upset with me today for foolishly putting those peels in the disposer, nor about the mold, nor about the mess. He is upset with himself, because as he said today, ďItís times like these, when I feel the most useless. Because, if I was able, I could fix this problem.Ē

He is absolutely right, of course. Because Jim installed our sink and faucet in 2008. And several of the disposers we had in 27 years. Thatís why he complains about how expensive all of these repairs are, because he could have done them years ago. But now, he cannot.

Even if Jim didnít have cancer, and how we wish he didnít, the fact is that heís an older man with RA, and he wouldnít be able to do these repairs just for that reason.

Yes, cancer has stopped him in his tracks, but before that happened, RA stopped him. Thatís when John became our son to help us with Jonathan. That was 2015.

This is our reality. Our home is falling apart, and weíre falling apart. Leaving is not an option, and we canít do all of this by ourselves, so we have to hire professionals, who we can trust.

NO MERRY HERE

And, yes, it is Christmas, and we were doing well, until this happened, and now, we are completely stressed. But we can only do so much at a time. I just wanted to get through our appointment with Dr. K and Christmas, before we started the mold remediation. Just a short time frame of coping with this problem, which weíve had for some time obviously, to get through one of the most difficult times of our lives.

Christmas without Jonathan. Christmas without Michael. Christmas with Jimís issues and so many unknowns.

I just wanted us to have a delicious, nutritious, appealing, festive, warming Christmas dinner, with candles and Jimís red wine, and some Christmas music, hugging, kissing, cuddling, on full tummies, with the fragrance of all of the savory herbs and spices surrounding us.

I just donít understand why that couldnít happen for us today. And I donít know how to lift it up from its ashes and make it something it isnít.

THANK YOU

For letting me share with you this difficult day. How I wanted so much to write about our lovely meal and peaceful day. Instead Ö reality. In-your-face reality.

As always, we are grateful to you for your love, prayers, and continuing support of us. We pray that you and your loved ones enjoyed a beautiful Christmas or other holiday celebration.

We Love You ~

Love & Light,

Rose

20. The following 4 users say "thanks"

Page 30 of 54 FirstFirst ... 20252627282930313233343540 ... LastLast