Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast

Thread: July chit-chat

Distinguished Community Member Howie's Avatar

Cool

Good morning all!

Today was payday, so I just got in from my running around. All stocked up for awhile. My sister is coming down tomorrow morning, and going to the electric company with me to get this electric problem fixed. They don't have my new email address, and phone number, so I can't get in their site to pay my bill.

I didn't sleep last night which is always the way it is before payday. But I feel a nap coming on soon. I'm VERY tired now even though I'm on my second mug of coffee.

Everyone have a great day! Oh, I got Sam her turkey and cheese. Now I can rest easy.
    Evolution spans the Universe.

2. The following 7 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member

Howie, tomorrow is the Fourth of July. I don’t think the utility office will be open.

ANN
    There comes a time when silence is betrayal.- MLK

4. The following 6 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member agate's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Today is nuthatch's wedding anniversary.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, NUTHATCH AND MR. NUTHATCH!

6. The following 6 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member Cherie's Avatar

Happy anniversary Nuthatch.

I have spent the last several days with my Cousin Mary who drove down from Albany, NY for a several day visit and left yesterday. However, I have had signs for the past week that I am battling diverticulitis again. It has landed me in the hospital on IV antibiotics 8 times since 2006. I've had nothing to eat and only clear liquids since lunch yesterday and have an appointment with the PA at my PCPs office in a couple of hours. I am hoping they take me seriously and start me on antibiotics to prevent worsening and the need for hospital. I also want to nip this in the bud before I have to leave for Milwaukee in a week and a half. Not very chatty right now.

8. The following 5 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member agate's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Cherie, you definitely don't need this. I hope that it clears up soon.

Howie, you could call the utility company today to let them know your new information. That just might work if you explain that you'd like to pay your bill online but you can't get into your account.
    Last edited by agate; 07-03-2019 at 08:15 AM.
    i don't trip--I do random gravity checks.

MS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2002-2005. Copaxone 6/07 - 5/10.
    Member of this MS board since 2001.

10. The following 4 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member Sunshine's Avatar

Hello. Too much happening for me to keep up wit the poss. Nuthatch, sorr y to hear about your eyes...
    Cherie, that sounds awful Slow down girl.

Saw neuro yesterday and PCP today. PCP Rx antibx for sinus infection which we suspect I have.
    Brain MRI is unchanged. The bad stuff with legs is SPS, not MS activity... talked about frustration of not being able to get the IVIG in a timely fashion: Doc looked as frustrated as am I. Nothing we can do to influence it.

From reading onl line, pretty sure if its home base, your meds are covered by PART D which means there will be copay. Its a Tier 2 drug, not cheap.
    In hosp;oral infusion, PART A (or B?) picks up all of it.

12. The following 5 users say "thanks"

Nuthatch, Happy Anniversary!

Cherie, I’m sending blessings your way.

Sunshine, so sorry you are late getting the IVIG.

All’s well here. Garden is full and we are eating baby greens and herbs.
    ANN
    There comes a time when silence is betrayal.- MLK

14. The following 5 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member Howie's Avatar

Thumbs up

I realized tomorrow is the 4th, and called my sister, and we will be going Monday. All is right now, and just to be sure, I just mailed $100 at the post office mailbox. Now I can relax until Monday.
    Evolution spans the Universe.

16. The following 5 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member Jeanie Z's Avatar

Smile

:) Happy Anniversary Nuthatch! Andy's birthday is the 5th. We will all be at Jim's tomorrow for a cookout and will have a cake for Andy.

Last night my neighbor brought over BBQ ribs and baked beans so I did not have to cook. Had PT today and almost all the exercises were standing with the walker.

Getting up and down a lot to pee. I don't miss the leg strap that held the catheter. Going to Jim's will be my first outing. Andy and Torre are coming and will drive me in my ramp van.

Happy Safe 4th everyone. Jeanie :)

18. The following 5 users say "thanks"

Happy Anniversary Nuthatch and DH or Mr. Nuthatch as Agate said!! (I like that Agate)

Ann, thanks for getting Howie's days straight for him. What would he do without all the hens looking out for him.

Howie, happy payday to you. It does brighten the day I am sure.

Cherie, was wondering where you were and I guess it was with your cousin. I am sorry you are not feeling well. I hope you are wrong about what it is and that you do not have to go on antibiotics for it. Hope you get well for your next trip.

Ann, you two sound like rabbits - baby greens and herbs.

Sunshine, you have so much going on. IVIg problems you do not need. I hope you can get this straightened out soon. I am not sure about the co-pays. You could apply for assistance. There are some places that allow pretty high incomes. It seems to have changed a little from what it use to be.

Jeanie, what a nice neighbor you have to bring you dinner so you will not have to cook. Sounds like you did a lot of standing today. I am glad you are going to Jim's and will be with your family for the 4th.

It is so hot and humid here. I don't know when there will be a let up of this heat, maybe in the Fall.

I have arthritis in the middle finger of my left hand and it makes it hard to type. It is in the first bend in the finger and it gets very stiff and will not bend for me to hit the keys. However, if that is the only problem that all of us have on here, we would all be celebrating.
    Virginia

20. The following 4 users say "thanks"

Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast