$$$ Bad Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

$$$ Bad Day

Whew ... Today "around noon" a plumber is coming to work on the "excessive pressure" in my plumbing. Flushing a toilet or just using a faucet sounds like the end of the earth.
    AND !!! "around noon" another repairman is coming to look for the leak on the freon (sp?) in my air conditioning.

I wonder how much this will all cost.

Geez Jingle what a pain in the hiney. Hopefully they don't take an arm and a leg

Comment

Well ... It's over. The air conditioner leaks are repaired FOR NOW. It looks like I will probably need a new one very soon. This cost $279.

The plumber could find no reason for the explosive bursts of noise that happen SOMETIMES when I use water. While he was here I ran the washer, flushed toilets, ran water and never got a noise. He tested the water pressure which is perfect and left his device on the hose so I could see when the next noise happens. This was "just" $69 and I have to return their device tomorrow. Sheeeesh.

Comment

Jingle do you have central air? A window air conditioner costs that much brand new. Figures nothing happens when the plumber is there.

I had to call my electric company to have a man come out to see why we had been getting energy fluctuations for almost three days, almost like something was kicking in and drawing power then everything would go back to normal. well of course it was fine while the utility man was here. All he did was replace a ground clip or some such thing. It has been fine since then, he left scratching his head. Thank God it wasn't an interior issue because I cannot afford an electrician. Because nothing interior it was free. I pray that it works and stays normal.

I hope your AC lasts through the summer.

Comment

Working...
        X