Thread: It's been forever, hi to all I know. Please ask your dr about this!

Alberta Canada, with a Beatiful view of the Rockies

Default It's been forever, hi to all I know. Please ask your dr about this!

Hi to all I know, sorry for being a stranger! If you don't remember fmy story and all my "issues" I am panhypopituitary, csf leak, hydrocephalic and MS. Hopefully thats all. In 2003 I was prescribe Humatrope (human growth hormone) for my panhypopituitarism. Well, ever since I have been on it I haven't had a MS attack! Sure I still have some symptoms but no disabiling attacks. After doing some reading on Human Growth Hormone I found out that it actually re-grows mylan. So as MS destroys it, the HGH re-grows it. Please, ask your doctor. Yes they say it can cause cancer, but teen agers are the ones with the highest HGH around and I think thier cancer rate is lower than adults. Just though I would share.

Dagaz
    Brain/Pit tumor=17 brain surgeries 20year csf leak(Feb, 1993) After initial tumor removal!, SPMS , Hydrocephalus from a intraventricular hemorrhage! Panhypopituitary, Diabetes Insipidus, tension pneumatocele, ( air under the skull next to the brain), 2 craniofacial craniotomies, several shunt revisions, 7 bifrontal craniotomies ... Dag "If I started crying I wouldn't stop!

2. The following 9 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member agate's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Long time no see, dagaz. Thank you for returning!

That is such good news that you haven't had any MS symptoms since the HGH treatment began in 2003. Congratulations on possibly having found an answer that works for you!

I found this about it (from WebMD):

https://www.webmd.com/multiple-scler...mones-link#2-5

Hope you continue to get along without MS!
    MS, diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009.

4. The following 6 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member Sunshine's Avatar

Hey Dagaz—welcome home :)
    Thank you for the heads up. I will ask my neuro about it. Glad to hear that you have been so very stable with your MS!

6. The following 6 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member

Hi dagaz (Connie?)!

Happy to see you again. Glad MS is stable for you. Thanks for the information.

ANN
    There comes a time when silence is betrayal.- MLK

8. The following 6 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member SuzE-Q's Avatar

Good to see you again! Happy your MS is stable. You adopted a child, I recall? How is that going, bringing much happiness, I'm sure?

I tried this several years ago, but I couldn't get it covered since my levels were only slightly low at the beginning.

But, my levels quickly improved using it so that I needed to reduce the dosage.

I stopped because I didn't notice any benefit to my MS and it was too costly to continue.

Glad it helped you!

10. The following 8 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member Jeanie Z's Avatar

Smile

:) Hi welcome back. Jeanie :)
    Last edited by Jeanie Z; 06-08-2019 at 10:08 AM.

12. The following 6 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member Cherie's Avatar

Welcome home!

14. The following 7 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member jendie's Avatar

Welcome back, Dagaz!

Jendie
    I've been a member of this forum during its different incarnations since I was dx in 9/98

16. The following 6 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member Lazarus's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dagaz View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hi to all I know, sorry for being a stranger! If you don't remember fmy story and all my "issues" I am panhypopituitary, csf leak, hydrocephalic and MS. Hopefully thats all. In 2003 I was prescribe Humatrope (human growth hormone) for my panhypopituitarism. Well, ever since I have been on it I haven't had a MS attack! Sure I still have some symptoms but no disabiling attacks. After doing some reading on Human Growth Hormone I found out that it actually re-grows mylan. So as MS destroys it, the HGH re-grows it. Please, ask your doctor. Yes they say it can cause cancer, but teen agers are the ones with the highest HGH around and I think thier cancer rate is lower than adults. Just though I would share.

Dagaz
    Oh boy! It was a treat to see your name on a post. I was just thinking about you recently.
    Now I will do the homework you have given and read about your idea and experience. Interesting.
    Linda~~~~

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says:"Oh Crap, She's up!"

18. The following 5 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member

Welcome back to the forum Dagaz. Really good to hear that you are getting such good results with HGH. I will do a little research on it. Always ready to hear about something I didn't know about.
    Virginia

20. The following 3 users say "thanks"