Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Another person who has "cured" MS

Distinguished Community Member agate's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Another person who has "cured" MS

Some time ago this board discussed Terry Wahls and her diet and her claim to have cured her MS. There's at least one other person with a diet who says she's cured her MS--Ann Boroch:

http://www.annboroch.com/

You'll find this in the "About" section:

Ann Boroch, CNC, healed herself of multiple sclerosis and has been symptom free for 23 years. She brings her personal experience and 19 years of private practice to help you heal and recapture your vitality. Among her specialties: allergies, autoimmune diseases, and candida.As a nutritional consultant, naturopath, educator, award-winning author, and inspirational speaker, Ann Boroch is passionate about helping people realize that the body has an innate intelligence that allows it to heal itself. She firmly believes that with choice and diligence, each of us has the power to overcome any challenge.
    CNC = clinical nursing consultant
    i don't trip--I do random gravity checks.

MS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2002-2005. Copaxone 6/07 - 5/10.
    Member of this MS board since 2001.

2. The following 2 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member Howie's Avatar

Thumbs up

I feel that I've also cured my MS, but through the use of the antiviral Valtrex. I used to talk about it, but have been quiet for many years. I had 2 exacerbations in the beginning. One got me a DX, and the second ended my working days, and I started SS.

It was as I was having the second exacerbation, I learned all I could about the Herpes family of viruses. I had one called Herpes Simplex. It gave me "cold sores". I had a cold sore when I was DXed, and one during the terrible exacerbation.

I went to my doctor, and told him I wanted to start Valtrex. I did it daily for a year and a half. I've never had a cold sore, or an exacerbation in 18 years.

I stopped the Valtrex, but because I had forced the Herpes Simplex the go dormant, I had no more use of taking the Valtrex.

So that's my story of how I cured MY MS.
    Evolution spans the Universe.

4. The following 2 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member
    Blog Entries

I don't take much stock in "cure" stories but if people are symptom free I'm of course happy.
    Mild Spastic Diplegia Cerebral Palsy and bad proprioception.
    My website for my original short films! http://cripvideoproductions.com/astrokeofendurance.php

6. The following 4 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member SuzE-Q's Avatar

And then there was the "Cari Loder" cure of an antidepressant combined with Coke.

Unfortunately, when Ms. Loder began to worsen despite her treatment, she ended up killing herself rather than try to manage her decline.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/hea...s-suicide.html

8. The following 3 users say "thanks"

Unhappy

I can almost agree with her reasons for ending her life. The British medical fiend is the PITS! I can just imagine the care you get in a "nursing home". God bless America!

10. The following user says "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member Earth Mother 2 Angels's Avatar
    Blog Entries

((((((Hugs to All))))))~

Howie ~

Jim was in a "skilled nursing facility" "sub acute care facility" for only a few hours a few weeks ago, before I sprung him from that horrible place. It was considered "top ranked."

His "nurse" placed an IV line, without washing her hands, wearing gloves, or a mask. Unheard of in all reputable medical circles. His bed had no rails, so it was lowered to the floor, to prevent falling. I could go on and and on and on.

Every patient I saw in those few hours looked like a zombie of her/his former self.

Recently, Jeanie had a terrible time in a rehab facility.

The state of rehab, sub acute care, and nursing facilities in the U.S. is disgusting. They get away with countless infractions, because there is no oversight.

Frail, elderly people are mistreated, many of whom do not have an advocate or family member following their 24 hour care. And, unless you are there every minute of every day and night, you have no concept of the mistreatment of your loved one.

Medicare wouldn't pay for Jim to recover for a couple of days in the Cancer Unit of our hospital. But they were willing to pay for sub par care in a sub acute care facility, where he would have died, if I had not brought him home and cared for him.

Once again, we were told that this place was "top ranked."

I'm not defending medical care in the UK. I'm simply reporting that medical care in the U.S. is far from perfect or worth celebrating.

Love & Light,

Rose
    Last edited by Earth Mother 2 Angels; 05-08-2019 at 07:37 PM.
    Mom to Jon, 49, (seizure disorder; Gtube; trache; colostomy; osteoporosis; hypothyroid; enlarged prostate; lymphedema, assorted mysteries) and Michael, 32, (intractable seizures; Gtube), who were born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease and courageous spirits. Our Angel Michael received his wings in 2003. Our Angel Jon received his wings April 2019. Now, they watch over Jim and me.

12. The following 6 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member Sunshine's Avatar

This is heartbreaking. WHere is 60 Minutes when you need them...

14. The following 3 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member
    Blog Entries

Hi Rose and Howie,

Not to discount anyone's experience or start a political argument, but I know someone who grew up in the UK who said the UK has an awful one-size-fits all type situation where someone like Jim would not be able to be brought back home because everyone has exactly the same type of insurance regardless of actual needs.
    Mild Spastic Diplegia Cerebral Palsy and bad proprioception.
    My website for my original short films! http://cripvideoproductions.com/astrokeofendurance.php

16. The following 3 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member agate's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Just a footnote to the first post. Ann Boroch, whose real first name seems to be Tami, apparently died in 2017 at the age of 51 but the cause of death isn't exactly clear. I've found "natural causes," "murder" and "suicide" mentioned.

Very sad.

She seems to have been fairly well known among the naturopathic community and the anti-vaccine people.
    Last edited by agate; 05-09-2019 at 12:29 PM.
    i don't trip--I do random gravity checks.

MS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2002-2005. Copaxone 6/07 - 5/10.
    Member of this MS board since 2001.

18. The following 4 users say "thanks"

England is a victim of "socialized medicine".

20. The following 2 users say "thanks"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast