Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151621 ... LastLast

Thread: OT May Chit Chat

Distinguished Community Member Howie's Avatar

Thumbs up

I just signed up to be able to shop Walmart online. I found the batteries I need, and got free shipping. I used to go to my local Walmart at least once a week, but I haven't been in years. I can't do the walking I was able to do back then.
    Evolution spans the Universe.

2. The following 6 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member

I wonder how Ann's Mom is doing. If you get time Ann please let us know. Have you have your MRIs yet?
    Virginia

4. The following 3 users say "thanks"

Mom is off O2 and both inhalers. It seemed the Breo inhaler was killing her energy and appetite. She feels much better off of them. She does more each day. We sent her a care package from Zabarís for Motherís Day.

I have CT results. It showed three vascular things Iíll tell you about. One incidental and two that might be causing my problem. One that might have a solution. Iíll discuss when I know more. Fix would be surgery. What it did not show was any enlarged lymph nodes, masses, abnormal fluids or frank cancer. Thank you, God!

MRIís for brain and spine done Thursday. Iíll put some info in the T 7 thread about that and results here when I get them. I am so very tired of medical appointments and tests. I donít if I told you that lesion in R eye is probably from old trauma, even birth trauma, not a melanoma.

I am a chatty person. Iím just quiet because I am temporarily overwhelmed.

Thank you for your thoughts and prayers.
    ANN
    Last edited by stillstANNding; 05-11-2019 at 07:06 AM.
    There comes a time when silence is betrayal.- MLK

6. The following 5 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member agate's Avatar
    Blog Entries

So glad that you've had some good news recently, ANN. The prospect of surgery isn't such good news but if it fixes a problem, maybe not so bad?

Your mother must be glad to be more comfortable too.

Now that those two MRIs are done, maybe you won't have to go through that again for a while. Hoping you'll have good results!
    MS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2002-2005. Copaxone 6/07 - 5/10.
    Member of this MS board since 2001.

8. The following 4 users say "thanks"

Ann, so glad your Mom is feeling better. I am hoping that you are on the verge of doing that also. It does sound as though there may be some answers soon for you. We are certainly hoping that will be the case. I would love to hear that there is an easy fix for you, and also that all these Doctor appointments will be able to come to a halt. I know you are tired of it all. You have shown a lot of perseverance, but I would think that your patience might be wearing thin.
    Virginia

10. The following 3 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member SuzE-Q's Avatar

I didn't realize those tiny batteries were different from each other. I'm wondering if that's why my pedometer stopped working when I went to the store and they replaced it, if they put in the wrong kind.

Before buying a new one, think I'll take mine back and see if that's the reason.

Thanks, Agate!
    Please Note that my posts may have been arbitrarily altered by a Moderator and may not reflect my original content.

Per Mike Weins: "...the admin/mod team doesn't have to provide a forewarning/warning/mention about altering a members post. It doesn't matter if they fix a link, remove a link, fix a typo, or whatever...."

12. The following 3 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member Howie's Avatar

I thought they were all the same too, until Agate told me what numbers to look at on the batteries. They all look the same, but you have to get replacements with the same number.

Did you save the original batteries that you replaced with the new ones? It's the original batteries and the numbers on them that you need to match. If you have the instruction book for the pedometer, it may be in there.
    Evolution spans the Universe.

14. The following 3 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member SuzE-Q's Avatar

No, I'm sure I left the old battery at the store but will look online to see if I can find the proper battery #, I doubt I kept the booklet, but will look.

Great info!
    Please Note that my posts may have been arbitrarily altered by a Moderator and may not reflect my original content.

Per Mike Weins: "...the admin/mod team doesn't have to provide a forewarning/warning/mention about altering a members post. It doesn't matter if they fix a link, remove a link, fix a typo, or whatever...."

16. The following 4 users say "thanks"

This battery info is good to know, however it comes after I ruined a digital scale to weigh myself on. I also thought they were the same and when mine needed changing I just bought the same volt. Somehow one of the new ones got stuck in the scales and I couldn't get it out. It was costly because I went to Bed Bath and Beyond and bought another weight scale just like the original one and paid over $40.00. I was really upset with myself.

I've always thought Agate had the patience of Job because she reads and finds things out. I am not good about doing that.
    Virginia

18. The following 3 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member agate's Avatar
    Blog Entries

No, I lack the patience of Job but definitely don't like spending money and so try to fix everything myself. I've found many an instruction manual online for various gadgets. I look up the gadget (usually finding it on Amazon) and then prowl around under "Specifications" or some such thing until I find a link to the User's Manual. Then I can print that out or just use it online. They so often don't include instructions any more when they ship things.

You can usually find out what type of battery something takes by finding the item itself online. That information is in there somewhere.
    MS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2002-2005. Copaxone 6/07 - 5/10.
    Member of this MS board since 2001.

20. The following 3 users say "thanks"

Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151621 ... LastLast