Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Gardening and Nature

Distinguished Community Member

We miss you so much Cat. I hope TC can come on and talk to us. We want just the best for you. You have always been such a favorite around here. Please ask TC to keep us informed if you can not for awhile. However, we expect you back on here with us. So whatever is wrong please fight this as you have everything else.
    Virginia

2. The following 5 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member agate's Avatar
    Blog Entries

You've been through some very bad patches before if I remember right--and you've come back as yourself. You're missed here. You're most definitely needed here. You've cared about us for years. We'll do what we can to care about you. Say the word if there's anything anyone here can do to help.
    MS, diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009.

4. The following 5 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member Sunshine's Avatar

I echo was everyone said, Cat. I donít know what you are up against, but it must be fierce. We are with you in spirit, your MS family. We hang on every word you say...it was very kind of you to post.

6. The following 5 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member Cherie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Catdancer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I.am cat dancer I am not doing well at all. This may be the last for a while. It has been for a fun for the last 15 years. Take care of yourself s I hope I'm wrong I hope TC can get on here to tell you what happened.
    Oh, Catdancer! Sounds like this is just an terrible time. I am so sorry. I suspect you are feeling alone and frustrated and perhaps afraid. Virtually holding you.

8. The following 5 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member Earth Mother 2 Angels's Avatar
    Blog Entries

((((((Cat))))))~

You are truly missed here, Cat. You are in my prayers, and I send you healing, positive energy. Many prayers for TC too. I hope you feel the love surrounding you.

Love & Light,

Rose
    Mom to Jon, 49, (seizure disorder; Gtube; trache; colostomy; osteoporosis; hypothyroid; enlarged prostate; lymphedema, assorted mysteries) and Michael, 32, (intractable seizures; Gtube), who were born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease and courageous spirits. Our Angel Michael received his wings in 2003. Our Angel Jon received his wings April 2019. Now, they watch over Jim and me.

10. The following 4 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member SuzE-Q's Avatar

Thinking of you, Cat. Sending you prayers and healing wishes.
    Please Note that my posts may have been arbitrarily altered by a Moderator and may not reflect my original content.

Per Mike Weins: "...the admin/mod team doesn't have to provide a forewarning/warning/mention about altering a members post. It doesn't matter if they fix a link, remove a link, fix a typo, or whatever...."

12. The following 5 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member Sunshine's Avatar

The aphids appear to be gone, with no treatment other than a tincture of time.
    I germinated spring onions successfully this week, on a moist paper towel inside a baggie in the windowsill...so, today I just put them in some soil in the shade in small pots. To harden them. the plan is to put them in the raised planter if they take root.

So far, the gardening is a very zen like experience, makes me focus on the miracle of life, empties my mind of most thoughts. Meditation helps too. A lot.

14. The following 5 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member

Sunshine, you are a smart lady.
    Virginia

16. The following 3 users say "thanks"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123