Thread: Condolences for Rose

Distinguished Community Member agate's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Condolences for Rose

Rose has had incredible demands on her time and energy and yet has been kind enough to lend support and valuable information and insight here on this MS forum.

Rose, you're in our thoughts at this sorrowful time. I for one hope that you will continue posting here and think of us as your friends.
    MS, diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009.

2. The following user says "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member Sunshine's Avatar

I couldnít have said it better. Know we are all thinking about you Rose.

4. The following 2 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member
    Blog Entries

I wrote a few messages on Rose’s thread here http://braintalkcommunities.org/show...is-Wings-Today But once again my deepest condolences to Rose. She was there when I had health issues and when my friends had health issues that I thought would kill them so I want to help her in return in any way I can. I also told my family today about Jon’s passing and they send their best and tons of prayers to Rose and said “Death brings life” meaning spiritual eternal life. I'm sure any messages we write will provide her with some small comfort.
    Mild Spastic Diplegia Cerebral Palsy and bad proprioception.
    My website for my original short films! http://cripvideoproductions.com/astrokeofendurance.php

6. The following 3 users say "thanks"

Blog Entries

Message from Jeanie Z, which she asked me to transmit:

I am so sad about Jon. I hope Jim is recovering .okay.

8. The following 2 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member Earth Mother 2 Angels's Avatar
    Blog Entries

((((((Hugs to All)))))) ~

Thank you, agate, for opening this thread, and thank you all for your love, prayers, encouragement, and friendship. You are all my friends, and I love and pray for every one of you.

I never want to be an intruder on the MS forum, and I have followed your journeys for decades and just love and admire all of you so much. So, I just had to wiggle my way in to be here for you in your times of need, as well as join in the fun threads. I'm a "clucker," you know, and Howie just needed one more hen in the house!

As long as I am functional, I will post here. The keyboard may have to be pried out of my hands. You are all my on-line home, not just a community, but my home, where I am blessed with an abundance of wonderful relatives. You have seen me through the loss of both of my precious Angels and Jim's cancer journey, and I am forever indebted to you.

When someone asks me if I have a support network, I always respond, "Do I ever! I have a fantastic support network!"

Words cannot convey how much it means to Jim and me to have you with us right now in prayer, in spirit, in kind and caring words, in compassion, and in your hearts. But I trust and believe that you all know how we feel.

And though we may never meet face to face in our Earthly journey, I believe that we will all meet someday and know each other instantly for eternity.

When we try to fathom eternity, we realize that our Earthly life is just the blink of an eye.

I have long believed and known this. At the mortuary on Saturday, John said the same thing to me out of the blue. I told him that I try to see my time apart from Michael, and now Jon, not as "he's been gone this long," but "I am this much closer to seeing him again." John agreed.

This is one of the biggest tools in my coping box. Right now, it's difficult to focus on this truth, because our loss is so new. Eventually, I will be more comfortable with it.

Thank you, thank you, thank you ~

We Love You!

Rose and Jim
    Mom to Jon, 49, (seizure disorder; Gtube; trache; colostomy; osteoporosis; hypothyroid; enlarged prostate; lymphedema, assorted mysteries) and Michael, 32, (intractable seizures; Gtube), who were born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease and courageous spirits. Our Angel Michael received his wings in 2003. Our Angel Jon received his wings April 2019. Now, they watch over Jim and me.

10. The following 7 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member Pegakafarmgirl's Avatar

Rose,, sending healing hugs,,hoping U can see the light at the end of the tunnel,,
    " Don't outsmart your common sense"

Peg

12. The following 3 users say "thanks"

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Earth Mother 2 Angels View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ((((((Hugs to All)))))) ~

I'm a "clucker," you know, and Howie just needed one more hen in the house!

As long as I am functional, I will post here. ...
    Rose, the more hens the merrier so far as Howie is concerned. Glad to know you have no plans to leave us.

14. The following 3 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member

Rose, we would definitely want you to stay. You are a part of us now. And yes it is so true that Howie needs another Hen to cluck at him. Sometime it is hard to get through to him, so we all have to jump in.

This will take a long time to get through as you already know. Just post and we will be there to answer as soon as we know.
    Virginia

16. The following 3 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member Sunshine's Avatar

Rose,
    As an aside, my friend who went through a traumatic loss, found solace in Joan didionís book, The Year of Magical Thinking, a beautifully written book about her own traumatic losses.

18. The following user says "thanks"