Thread: Yes, I'm still alive, and so is Timex!! :)

Cool Yes, I'm still alive, and so is Timex!! :)

Hey, everyone! :)

I haven't been here since I was dragged kicking and screaming onto FB, LOL, but I haven't forgotten the wonderful forum family we had here and hope some of you are still here and posting.

I'm Liz, a 52 yo mom who's always had hydro and a shunt. I have a college degree, a great 28 1/2 yo marriage, and two grown kids, Caren, who is 28 next month, and Andrew, who will be 25 this summer. Andrew was dx'ed with autism at 2 1/2 and Chiari at 5 1/2, and then in Sept of last year, we learned Caren also has Chiari. I thank God neither has required surgery, but as you moms know, it's not something I can let go of and forget.

I had a horrible "change of life," but I am now so much better, although my thyroid is apparently unhappy. I have lost over 100 lbs and am finally post-meno, so life isn't so bad now. I'm also writing and have started a new proofreading business! Life is busy but finally very good. Hope you're all doing well! <3

Distinguished Community Member tic chick's Avatar

LIZARD!

welcome back!

were you the forum member who had a major crush on one of the detroit red wings. if so, you must tell me his name, so i know you are the REAL lizard and not some chameleon !

glad you found your way back here. some of us managed to keep up on fb and here, but it's gotten real slow here the last 5 years

i have missed you!

tic chick (jeannie)
    Last edited by tic chick; 04-12-2019 at 09:09 PM.
    Here's to good women. May we know them. May we be them. May we raise them.
    "The world is a better place when you're barefoot." Mark
    "Don't go there unless you know the way back." TC
    "...there will be an answer. Let it be." Paul McCartney

Bwaahaahaa!! No, not me. :)