Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast

Thread: OT April Chit Chat

Distinguished Community Member

Nuthatch, I think in most places Farmer's Markets are much better than at Trader Joe's and Whole Foods. The fruits are fresher, mostly just picked and not trucked all that far.

Wish I could join you for soup.
    Virginia

2. The following 4 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member agate's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Virginia, it's too bad that your dizziness came back. Have you been checked over for possible sinus problems, or are you apt to have them? They can cause severe dizziness.
    MS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2002-2005. Copaxone 6/07 - 5/10.
    Member of this MS board since 2001.

4. The following 3 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member Sunshine's Avatar

Tomorrow I will see the urologist. What an unresponsive staff, Doctor. Hoping the visits will be productive. I need a responsive doc to be part of the team. It is now 2 weeks since the Cystoscopy and the only feedback was “Stop the Keflex”. Hoping the visit is good because I would like to think he will be a good fit.

6. The following 5 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member agate's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Virginia View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hi Everyone,

I came on a couple of times yesterday and didn't find anyone at all, so I just got huffy and left. ...
    Sorry I missed responding to this. I wasn't logged in much for a few days, and it may have seemed quieter in here.
    Last edited by agate; 04-08-2019 at 08:14 AM.
    MS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2002-2005. Copaxone 6/07 - 5/10.
    Member of this MS board since 2001.

8. The following 4 users say "thanks"

Mom is in hospital. Flying home tomorrow.
    ANN
    There comes a time when silence is betrayal.- MLK

10. The following 6 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member Earth Mother 2 Angels's Avatar
    Blog Entries

((((((ANN)))))) ~

I'm so sorry that your mom is in the hospital. Sending prayers for her and you and Peter and your family. It's a stressful time, so please take good care of yourself too.

Love & Light,

Rose
    Mom to Jon, 49, (seizure disorder; Gtube; trache; colostomy; osteoporosis; hypothyroid; enlarged prostate; lymphedema, assorted mysteries) and Michael, 32, (intractable seizures; Gtube), who were born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease and courageous spirits. Our Angel Michael received his wings in 2003. Our Angel Jon received his wings April 2019. Now, they watch over Jim and me.

12. The following 5 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member nuthatch's Avatar

Ann - Sorry to hear your mom is in the hospital. Keeping her in my prayers. Hugs.

Joan

14. The following 4 users say "thanks"

Sunshine, hope the appointment tomorrow goes really, really well. Please let us know.

Agate, I was kidding when I said that because some of the people were talking about how slow it was.

Ann, very sorry about your news. I sure hope your Mom gets alright. When you feel up to it please let us know. I am sure you and Peter are stressed out.

I went to get hair cut and colored today. It was very stormy here this evening so I had to come home and get settled in. I think it might have passed by now, though I still hear thunder in the distance. Someone was talking about predicted hail tonight and tornado warnings. I think it has begun to pass by me though.
    Virginia

16. The following 3 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member Cherie's Avatar

So many replies since I last read here! Virginia, I portion out the remaining tenderloin and freeze it in single meal portions. Howie, I am having similar issues with CVS but the pharmacy we have used for the last 40 years was just bought out by CVS and insurance-wise, it is the easiest.

Time is feeling like it is closing in as the cruise (MS Foundation) approaches. We leave Friday. Today I did a couple of loads of laundry, let out the waist in David's suit pants, turned the collars on 2 of his shirts and did some mending. Then I did the banking, went to Staples, picked up refills at CVS and got our tax returns picked up. We made so much less last year than in previous years and the tax credit on the new electric/hybrid car brought our first page down to zero so all we had to pay was social security on David's self employment income and will get back nearly $9,000 of what we paid in. God is good!

I am more than a third of the way through the 5th of the Harry Potter books in the past 2 weeks. Never read them before and am finding that there are invaluable life lessons couched in an incredible story line. Love the way that bullying, honor, responsibility, loyalty, duty and more are addressed.

18. The following 4 users say "thanks"

Cherie, how do you fix your pork tenderloin? Do you barbeque it? If so what kind of barbeque sauce do you use?
    By the way seems like you are back up to your level of running, running, running. Maybe the MS cruise is beginning to get you a little excited. I am hoping you and David have a good time.

Agate, I am on Flonase to clear up anything that might be going on in my head - well sinus or pollen related anyway. I may have to go to ENT to get the crystals in my ears checks, but I am sick of Doctors.

Not sure Howie has been on today. If not check-in time Howie.
    Virginia

20. The following 3 users say "thanks"

Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast