Stiff Person in the News Feed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey sunshine!

i don't know if you ever got a a message back from the journalist on fb who wrote the article on the firefighter with sps who got the baclofen pump.

if not, you can type the man's name like this with a message: @JoeSmith (no spaces) please contact me @Sunshine (your fb name) about firefighter with SPS story. he'll see that someone tagged his name in his notifications.

but, i hope you heard from him.

jeannie
    Last edited by tic chick; 09-29-2019, 03:59 PM.
    WE ARE BT!
    "The world is a better place when you're barefoot." Mark
    "Don't go there unless you know the way back." TC
    "...there will be an answer. Let it be." Paul McCartney

Comment

Thanks Tic Chic. No, I never heard from him. I did try to contact him through FB. Oh well. Good memory Tic Chick!

Comment

This is a case study just published on a woman with Stiff Person Syndrome.

Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register...

Comment

Research on the relationship between SPS and neuroendocrine disorders.

Comment

Comment

Another case of SPS, this time said to have been successfully treated with therapeutic plasma exchange:

SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) since December 2020.

Comment

Comment

Woman died of a bone marrow transplant complications, done to treat SPS:

Comment

Case report of 1:1 THC/CBD MMJ helping SPS patient reduce

Comment

Case report of treatment resistant SPS

Comment

A useful Personal Blog on living with SPS...

Comment

New genome testing technique to differentiate several diseases from each other: CMT, SPS, Dystonia, etc.

Comment

An article about ocular manifestations in some people with Stiff Person Syndrome

Comment

I don't know if this is very useful but if you don't want it here, Sunshine, I can remove it--"5 Things You Should Know about Stiff Person Syndrome":

SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) since December 2020.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X