Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Callyflower

Distinguished Community Member

Rose, I am doing great. Lots less pain and swelling, I am off pain meds, ROM of my toe is coming along. I also did a one hour workout on the weight machines at the gym today. I worked everything that didn't put pressure on my foot. Now I'm back to lying in bed with my foot elevated. It's a process.

2. The following 2 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member Earth Mother 2 Angels's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Thumbs up

((((((callyflower)))))) ~

That's terrific news!

You're making great progress in the recovery process. You are definitely not a wimp!

May each day be better than the day before.

Healing prayers always on the way for you ~

Love & Light,

Rose
    Mom to Jon, 49, (seizure disorder; Gtube; trache; colostomy; osteoporosis; hypothyroid; enlarged prostate; lymphedema, assorted mysteries) and Michael, 32, (intractable seizures; Gtube), who were born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease and courageous spirits. Our Angel Michael received his wings in 2003 and now resides in Heaven. Our Angel Jon lives at home with me and Jim, the world's most wonderful Dad.

4. The following 2 users say "thanks"

Blog Entries

Question How Are You?

Just checking in wondering how your recovery is going. Continuing to send healing prayers your way. I hope you've improved significantly.

Love & Light,

Rose
    Mom to Jon, 49, (seizure disorder; Gtube; trache; colostomy; osteoporosis; hypothyroid; enlarged prostate; lymphedema, assorted mysteries) and Michael, 32, (intractable seizures; Gtube), who were born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease and courageous spirits. Our Angel Michael received his wings in 2003 and now resides in Heaven. Our Angel Jon lives at home with me and Jim, the world's most wonderful Dad.

6. The following user says "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member

I'm doing great! Thanks for checking.

8. The following user says "thanks"

Blog Entries

Thumbs up

Excellent news! Are you weight bearing now? No pain? Dancing? Mountain climbing?

I'm so happy that you're doing well, and I send prayers that it will continue to be so for you.

Lots of hugs and love to you and your Care Crew: Husband, Daughter, and Felines!

Love & Light,

Rose

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123