Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Callyflower

Distinguished Community Member

Rose, I am doing great. Lots less pain and swelling, I am off pain meds, ROM of my toe is coming along. I also did a one hour workout on the weight machines at the gym today. I worked everything that didn't put pressure on my foot. Now I'm back to lying in bed with my foot elevated. It's a process.

2. The following 2 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member Earth Mother 2 Angels's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Thumbs up

((((((callyflower)))))) ~

That's terrific news!

You're making great progress in the recovery process. You are definitely not a wimp!

May each day be better than the day before.

Healing prayers always on the way for you ~

Love & Light,

Rose
    Mom to Jon, 49, (seizure disorder; Gtube; trache; colostomy; osteoporosis; hypothyroid; enlarged prostate; lymphedema, assorted mysteries) and Michael, 32, (intractable seizures; Gtube), who were born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease and courageous spirits. Our Angel Michael received his wings in 2003. Our Angel Jon received his wings April 2019. Now, they watch over Jim and me.

4. The following 2 users say "thanks"

Blog Entries

Question How Are You?

Just checking in wondering how your recovery is going. Continuing to send healing prayers your way. I hope you've improved significantly.

Love & Light,

Rose
    Mom to Jon, 49, (seizure disorder; Gtube; trache; colostomy; osteoporosis; hypothyroid; enlarged prostate; lymphedema, assorted mysteries) and Michael, 32, (intractable seizures; Gtube), who were born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease and courageous spirits. Our Angel Michael received his wings in 2003. Our Angel Jon received his wings April 2019. Now, they watch over Jim and me.

6. The following user says "thanks"

I'm doing great! Thanks for checking.

8. The following user says "thanks"

Blog Entries

Thumbs up

Excellent news! Are you weight bearing now? No pain? Dancing? Mountain climbing?

I'm so happy that you're doing well, and I send prayers that it will continue to be so for you.

Lots of hugs and love to you and your Care Crew: Husband, Daughter, and Felines!

Love & Light,

Rose

Blog Entries

You haven't posted for awhile, and I've missed you! I hope that all is well with you and your family and that you've recovered fully and are mobile now.

Continuing to send healing prayers your way ~

Love & Light,

Rose

Rose,
    Thanks for checking on me. I am doing great. I was discharged by the podiatrist about 11 days ago. I am slowly regaining function. Today I walked 1.7 miles at 3.5 mph...the longest and fastest distance yet. The swelling is much less, the toe sensation is returning, and best of all--no more bunion pain. Today is 9 weeks since surgery. Pretty incredible!

Hugs to you, Jim and Jon!

C

12. The following 3 users say "thanks"

Blog Entries

Thumbs up

That is incredible and wonderful! What a relief to have absence of pain. Before you know it, you'll be entering a marathon!

How is your daughter doing with college and work?

Thank you for the hugs, and we send them back to you with prayers for continued healing.

Love & Light,

Rose

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123