Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Texas Chronic Wasting Disease CWD TSE Prion Symposium 2018 posted January 2019 VIDEO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Texas Chronic Wasting Disease CWD TSE Prion Symposium 2018 posted January 2019 VIDEO

cwd tse prion is a political disease, spreads by industry, lobbyist there from, their constant junk science, and the durn politicians that believe it, as long as a fist full of dollars goes into the campaign contributions, they still believe anything, welcome to corporate america, we reap what we sow, sheer ignorance, or, in terms of the cwd tse prion aka mad deer type disease science i call, 'TED NUGENT SCIENCE'. here's your sign.

Texas Chronic Wasting Disease CWD TSE Prion Symposium 2018 posted January 2019 VIDEO SET 18 CLIPS

See Wisconsin update...terrible news, right after Texas updated map around 5 minute mark...

Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register...

update on Wisconsin from Tammy Ryan...

SATURDAY, JANUARY 19, 2019

Texas Chronic Wasting Disease CWD TSE Prion Symposium 2018 posted January 2019 VIDEO SET 18 CLIPS

MONDAY, JANUARY 14, 2019

Evaluation of iatrogenic risk of CJD transmission associated with Chronic Wasting Disease TSE Prion in Texas TAHC TPWD

It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is NOT, an area which we call the Twilight Zone, but an area that believes junk science, and the very industries and lobbyist some Texas Hunters, the cervid industry, that insist on shoving the fake news down their throats, we call this ted nugent junk science, and in TEXAS, sometimes you just can't fix stupid, this is where the rubber meets the road, here's your sign!

chronic wasting disease cwd tse prion aka mad deer elk disease, if you consume a cwd tse prion positive cervid, then months, years, decades later, go on to have surgery, dental, ophthalmology, endoscopy, donate tissue, blood, organs, you then expose those medical theaters and tissue, blood, organs, that are incubating the infectious cwd tse prion disease, to everyone that comes in contact.

these are not memes, these are actual statements from hunters/industry in Texas about CWD tse prion.

God help them, and us...terry

''Got a call today from TPWD, I’ve got a mule deer that tested early positive for CWD. I’m soon to turn into a zombie because I have already been eating it. They advised not to consume any of the meat...too late! They want to come confiscate what meat is left once they get more results back from another lab.''

snip...

FRIDAY, DECEMBER 28, 2018

***> Chronic Wasting Disease CWD TSE Prion 2019 Where The Rubber Meets The Road

COLORADO THE ORIGIN OF CHRONIC WASTING DISEASE CWD TSE PRION?

*** Spraker suggested an interesting explanation for the occurrence of CWD. The deer pens at the Foot Hills Campus were built some 30-40 years ago by a Dr. Bob Davis. At or abut that time, allegedly, some scrapie work was conducted at this site. When deer were introduced to the pens they occupied ground that had previously been occupied by sheep.

IN CONFIDENCE, REPORT OF AN UNCONVENTIONAL SLOW VIRUS DISEASE IN ANIMALS IN THE USA 1989

ALSO, one of the most, if not the most top TSE Prion God in Science today is Professor Adriano Aguzzi, and he recently commented on just this, on a cwd post on my facebook page August 20 at 1:44pm, quote;

''it pains me to no end to even comtemplate the possibility, but it seems entirely plausible that CWD originated from scientist-made spread of scrapie from sheep to deer in the colorado research facility. If true, a terrible burden for those involved.'' August 20 at 1:44pm ...end

Terry S. Singeltary Sr.
Working...
X