X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Earth Mother 2 Angels View Post
    ((((((agate)))))) ~

Thank you for the explanation.

I know why I can't find it. I have a Mac, and I don't have Windows.

I misunderstood and thought the emjois were ont the BrainTalk site.

Love & Light,

Rose
    You know about the emojis that are available on the BT site, yes? Press "Go Advanced" in the message window, and a few of them should show up on the right. Press "More" to get lots more.

Apple and iPhone users might find that this works:

Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register...

With images, I've found that you have to keep trying, and after a while you memorize the steps you have to go through but it takes a bit of time.
    Last edited by agate; 01-05-2019, 09:20 PM.
    SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) since December 2020.

Comment

((((((Hugs to All)))))) ~

ANN ~

I use a Mac computer, and our cell phone is an antique. I don't know any of the iPhone features, but it makes sense that it wouldn't have the keys for the option I described.

agate ~

Yes, I do know about BT's emojis! I use them frequently (like the heart in my signature).

And this one is my favorite:

It's where I imagine I am, when I am stressed.

Love & Light,

Rose
      Mom to Jon, 49, & Michael, 32, born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease. Angel Michael received his wings in 2003. Angel Jon received his wings in 2019. In 2020, Jim, their Dad, joined them.

Comment

������ Wow, I learn something new everyday on here! I thought I was the only one on this forum with a Mac. Thanks to Agate for bringing this up, and thanks Rose for sharing your knowledge of Mac emojis.
        Now, if only we could cure the world's problems or MS with emojis.��

Comment

My emojis don't like the forum? Darn, I even had a little guy with his brain exposed!
          Last edited by nuthatch; 01-06-2019, 05:11 PM.

Comment

It seems as if most computers of any type, if they're not too old, have a way of getting to some emojis but sometimes you do have to dig around to find out where they are and what hocuspocus you have to go through.
            SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) since December 2020.

Comment

((((((Hugs to All)))))) ~

nuthatch ~

Did you try holding down Control, Command and the space bar? A window should appear titled, "characters." There's a drop down list, and emojis is on it.

Also, you can always use the BrainTalk emjois, which agate mentioned.

At the bottom of the window here for "Quick Reply," this appears:

Screen Shot 2019-01-06 at 7.00.00 PM.png

Click on Go Advanced.

It takes you to a larger page with a preview of your post.

On the right side of the page, you will see this:

Screen Shot 2019-01-06 at 7.01.51 PM.jpg

Click on (More) and you will see all of BT's emojis.

I hope this makes sense! I don't want you to be emoji deprived!

Love & Light,

Rose
              Mom to Jon, 49, & Michael, 32, born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease. Angel Michael received his wings in 2003. Angel Jon received his wings in 2019. In 2020, Jim, their Dad, joined them.

Comment

Hi Rose,
                I have been using Braintalks emojis for a long time. I did not know about the Mac emojis until I read your post, but when I insert them into a post on Braintalk, they all show up in the post as question marks. As I said, I guess Braintalk doesn't like Mac's emojis!!

Here's how Mac's emojis show up. That was a chicken and an egg in a frying pan!

Braintalk's emojis show up just fine . . .

Edited to add . . . Well, they did show up as question marks, but while posting in "advanced" mode, Mac emojis show up as squares! Go figure?!
                Last edited by nuthatch; 01-06-2019, 07:00 PM. Reason: added . . .

Comment

Working...
                X