Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: OT December Chit Chat

Distinguished Community Member renee's Avatar

Hi peeps. I wish you all better sleep tonight.

Sunshine, I don't know where you are but I would drive you the extra 20 minutes. My local hospital is a B for many things but a C minus minus for the stuff that I vote most likely to kill me.
    The good area hospital is 50 minutes away. My rommates are horrible but I know I'll live to bitch again.
    Happy Festivus or whatever you may celebrate.

Distinguished Community Member agate's Avatar
    Blog Entries

renee, it sounds as if you're in a hospital with roommates right now? If so, I hope you can get out soon.
    MS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2002-2005. Copaxone 6/07 - 5/10.
    Member of this MS board since 2001.

3. The following 5 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member

Yes, Renee it does sound as if you are in a hospital. If so, I hope you will soon be well enough to get out.

Sunshine, that was the night from H--LL. So sorry you are going through more problems than usual.

Ann, I can only imagine how your mind must be in overdrive - just not knowing. I think of you sometime and I too think what could be the problem. You were doing so well with exercise and so many things when this hit.

Good Morning Howie - Hope you have a good errands day.

HAPPY HANAKKKUH TO ALL WHO CELEBRATE IT! - I may be a few hours early as it might not start until tonight.
    Virginia

5. The following 6 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member renee's Avatar

No, not in hospital- just getting psyched for a TBA bladder stone removal. July's stay was the pits.

7. The following 6 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member Sunshine's Avatar

We bonded Ann ! Too got up to distract the awful thoughts.

9. The following 4 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member Cherie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Rough night. No spasms, but awoke at 3 am drenched in sweat and having to pee NOW. Got into the R2D2 to prevent spasm in the 10 ft walk to bathroom. Couldn’t void. And the bladder no longer felt full.

Recalled Cat’s bladder issues and wondered if it was a bladder spasm.

Imagined Could end up at ER at the local awful hospital 5 minutes away. Terrible hospital. F rated for infection. Good one is 25 minutes away where my neuro is on staff as all my records are there too.

But DH would’ve had to drive me. Because ambulance will only take to the closest (terrible) hospital. GEESH

Lay there for an hour, finally got up to make some food.

No spasms in legs, but a rough night indeed.

Will watch the bladder issue.

Its not a bladder infection, that I am sure of.

This disease is relentless.

Today I am home all day. DH will help out in between taking care of the moving related work, mowing grass at both yards. Realtor put the sign up yesterday! Photos this week, and then it will be on line in time for snowbirds and tourists.
    Sunshine,
    The more IVIg I have , the worse the spasms and bladder emptying become lately. I just think it is messing with my immune system more than it is helping. I know you are getting it for something other than MS but it is worth having this discussion with your neuro.

11. The following 6 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member agate's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Pegakafarmgirl View Post
    Hello out there,, hope everyone is doing okay,, between floods/fires/ sickness, we have had enough,,

Went to the visitation,, lots of people , and I never seen so many flowers,,Sharma hates flowers too lol !!,, then we ordered a pizza, because I been cooking/baking all morning,, for the deer hunters tomorrow,, and we have impending rain turning to snow this week end,,I made a double batch of chicken noodles,, { I cheated } frozen dinner rolls,, cookies,pumpkin bars,, cinnamon rolls, no one goes away hungry at my house,,

well better go,, later,,
    Sigh--everyone probably ate all of that up but this kind of menu is apt to bring people like me long distances. If you see me slogging through one of your cornfields there or riding in on one of the sacred cows, maybe you could find half of a cinnamon roll left somewhere?
    MS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2002-2005. Copaxone 6/07 - 5/10.
    Member of this MS board since 2001.

13. The following 6 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member Pegakafarmgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by agate View Post
    Sigh--everyone probably ate all of that up but this kind of menu is apt to bring people like me long distances. If you see me slogging through one of your cornfields there or riding in on one of the sacred cows, maybe you could find half of a cinnamon roll left somewhere?

I'll keep a eye for this Mizz Joanie,,this I get see,, lol. and I ended up making another batch of cinnamon rolls, we have some left,,tomorrow, we cut up and seal 7 deer,, we have help coming, so no worries,,Joe and I will not do this alone, way to much,,

Renee always good to see you here,,take care
    " Don't outsmart your common sense"

Peg

15. The following 6 users say "thanks"

I am worried about Cat. She would be here if she could. Very worried.

ANN
    There comes a time when silence is betrayal.- MLK

17. The following 6 users say "thanks"

Hey, don't be concerned....I'm here. Tucked into my tiny room here at the nursing home. Things are improving. Vision is still pixolated....sort of broken up, double if I sweep too fast from side to side. Legs
    seem stronger, but I don't know if that is wishful thinking or real....

Weekends here are quiet. ..no one seems to have visitors, no therapy done. We all just sit around waiting ......for something to happen. It never does.... We had 4-6 inches of snow in this region, too, which stopped visitors.I

I have my kindle, so read a couple of books, watched a couple of movies, got caught in a "endless loop" of old family feuds games, and laughed a lot.....the packers football game was on loud....no one watching....so I stayed there n my room.

Now that the roads are plowed I'm expecting TC to come later with clothes. I didn't come with much and need to replenish.....

PT and OT supposedly twice day, is On my schedule for today...each is supposed to be an hour......really closer to twenty minutes.........

19. The following 8 users say "thanks"

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast