Page 35 of 36 FirstFirst ... 52530313233343536 LastLast

Thread: OT November Chit Chat

Distinguished Community Member

Bad night for you Sunshine. I will be glad when your at home pool is ready for you. Maybe that will help a little.
    Virginia

2. The following 6 users say "thanks"

So frightening, Sunshine. What do you think caused it? I realize it could be “nothing” but note they stopped the IVIG for 45”. Was that thought to be a cause?

I hope you have an uneventful day. Music helps me. Classical is calming to me, some jazz. I realize that sound is an iffy thing for you.

Best to you,
    ANN
    There comes a time when silence is betrayal.- MLK

4. The following 6 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member SuzE-Q's Avatar

Sunshine, I'm so sorry you have had such a rough time of it. I wonder if you've overdone it due to the move, and your SPS is protesting now. Glad your doctor is very available to you to work through any issues. Scary, I'm sure.

Jeanie, glad to hear you've set up for the holidays, and you're enjoying time with your new friend! Glad you're exercising too, I've been impressed myself that I've improved my strength some after a short time!

Cat, sounds like an intensive program that will really help you to improve your core strength and help recover what you might have lost with this attack. You were also treated quickly, and that should help. Maybe have TC bring you in some treats - he'll feel like he's helping, and you'll feel like you can have a reward for your hard work. I'm no expert, but I've heard chocolate is good for that. :-)

ANN, hope you are doing okay and your doctor has some other ideas.

Virginia, they have cotton gloves without fingertips that jewelers wear, that might keep your hands warm, but you'll still have movement and touch sensitivity of open fingertips. Inexpensive too.
    Please Note that my posts may have been arbitrarily altered by a Moderator and may not reflect my original content.

Per Mike Weins: "...the admin/mod team doesn't have to provide a forewarning/warning/mention about altering a members post. It doesn't matter if they fix a link, remove a link, fix a typo, or whatever...."

6. The following 6 users say "thanks"

Blog Entries

Sunshine, there's nothing like moving to make me go downhill. I've noticed it several times now because I moved several times since MS came along. Each time I tried very hard to pace myself and not get too tired but in the last day or so I ran into big trouble.

One problem seems to be that a person has to meet a deadline if movers are showing up at a certain time. They want to start right in, and it wasn't in my interest to keep them waiting (at their hourly rate!). Having to meet any deadline is bad news for me, even if it's just having to be ready for a van ride by a certain time--any situation where people can't wait around.

8. The following 5 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member Sunshine's Avatar

Maybe, but the attack was after many good days.
    Thinking it’s the relentless disease

10. The following 6 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member Cherie's Avatar

I stay logged in all the time as well but I do not see any names at the bottom of the page.

Sunshine,
    So sorry things did not go so well with your infusion. Is it possible that potassium and magnesium are low and causing the spasms?

ANN,
    Grateful you have not lost any more and are starting to keep stuff down.

Cat,
    Are you and TC looking at this as a permanent placement? If so, that has to be difficult for both of you.

12. The following 6 users say "thanks"

Cherie, I have had no problems w nausea or vomiting. I just feel full too soon after a 2-3 ounces of food. I have a good appetite and enjoy what I can eat.

Thank you for the well wishes.
    ANN
    There comes a time when silence is betrayal.- MLK

14. The following 5 users say "thanks"

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cherie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I stay logged in all the time as well but I do not see any names at the bottom of the page.

You should be able to see them, Cherie. It shows up on the first page at the bottom, under Forum Information and Options, where it says Users browsing this forum. The name of anyone who is registered here and not "invisible" who is currently logged in should be there.

16. The following 5 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member Pegakafarmgirl's Avatar

Sunshine,, sorry you 2 are going thru a relentless relapse, sounds awful annoying,,seems you just get things stabilized, and a monkey wrench is thrown in the mixture..

Cat remember,, us mid/west girls are made of tough skin,,gosh I wish things get better for you and TC,,

seems we have a major snowstorm headed our way this weekend, and its opening seasons for shotgun,,{deer}, we also have a visitation tomorrow,m for our dear friend Sharma,, so young,, 62,, massive stroke,, she has never been sick a day in her life,,

take care..later
    " Don't outsmart your common sense"

Peg

18. The following 8 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member SuzE-Q's Avatar

Awww...so sorry about your friend, Peg.

Stay safe in the storm!

20. The following 6 users say "thanks"

Page 35 of 36 FirstFirst ... 52530313233343536 LastLast