Thread: Addiction on vape

Default Addiction on vape

"Hi all,
    I am residing in Canada. I am a chain smoker but i turned to use vape juice rather than cigarettes.A couple of days ago when I searched on google regarding e juice which is commonly called vape juice I found different making methods. I want to know more insights about what are the strengths and standards that come in ejuice. Does e juice comes with zero nicotine. What is the best choice for buying ejuice? Actually, I am a heavy smoker. so that I need a higher concentration of nicotine. I want to know which nicotine strength works best for me. Had anyone used ejuice with higher concentration before? Share your experience. Thank you."
    Last edited by Moderator #2; 10-31-2018 at 02:43 AM. Reason: links not allowed for new posters

Distinguished Community Member houghchrst's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Hi Nancy, if you go to your local dedicated smoke shop they can advise you on strengths, try to avoid as much PG as possible and then you can work your way to titrating down on the nicotine levels if you are trying to quit. The vaping pens are fantastic and some you can reload yourself instead of buying refills. They have many kinds of vapes and some are large and awkward. The pens are very portable and easy to keep out of sight. They should be able to show you how all that works. I tried the cartridge e-cigs that the corner market sells but I didn't last long. Am coming up on a new quit date soon. As for making your own there is a ton of information on the web though I know it is a pain to slog through.
    Last edited by houghchrst; 11-12-2018 at 03:46 AM.