Thread: Seem to have

Distinguished Community Member houghchrst's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Seem to have

Seem to be in a hole. I am so depressed and anxious. Taking too long to see my psych to tell him I don't think my meds are working any more. Least not my morning meds. I feel stupid because I know that I am depressed, I know the reason, I know how to combat it yet I let it take me. It takes me whether or not I want it to. Seems to just randomly hit me. I really can't say random because I know there is a thought process there that triggers each event but stopping it and controlling it is a different story.

I am depressed and want to take down my blog. I feel stupid writing it. It's basicallly the same garbage that I was putting in ES forum. That is my self pity talking.

I need to see my therapist but I can't get in until next week. I am going to do some research on some of the new meds. I have been taking the same thing during the day for a long time. Maybe need something different or a change in dosage times, something has to work.

Feel like I am crazy and I don't know if that is mania talking, plus withdrawal or if the withdrawal is causing my mania. I know my body sure hurts my fibro is screaming at me.

2. The following user says "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member jingle's Avatar

Sending you hugs and love. Oh, I wish I could do more

4. The following user says "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member

no chrstina, do not feel bad for reaching out no mtter how many times you do that. for one thing, i probably would not have even triedto post anything if i had not seen your posts. i have always ( since 50's age aND UP) HELD THING INSIDE. not a good ideal i suppose. i hope we both feel better. i remember how you managed with your boys and their family (older son) i remember when you had to manage your mothers health things. and you have dealt with it for a long time.
    see all i can do is blabber on without any control myself. i feel i am in a sinking boat with a paddle, just that i cannot paddle. no bucket to bail out water either.
    Last edited by joy; 09-20-2018 at 04:15 AM.

6. The following 2 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member houghchrst's Avatar
    Blog Entries

thank you Jingle. I am feeling a bit better emotionally but physically I feel like run over dog poop.

Joy I am so glad to hear from you, here you can have one of my paddles and I think I got a tin can in the bottom of this boat you can use. Feel better.

8. The following user says "thanks"