Thread: Sad News

Distinguished Community Member
    Blog Entries

Default Sad News

Hi Everyone,
    My Mom died peacefully but unexpectedly yesterday morning. She was 96 but looked much younger. It's hard to believe that we celebrate Nick's 30th birthday next week and she won't be there as planned. She was a force of nature - someone who lived her life with love, adventure and rebellion.

Momonhorse.jpgMomandmerose.jpg

It's very difficult to imagine her gone. xox Donna
    Donna, Mum to Natalie (22), ablebodied, kind and beautiful and Nicholas(26), severe CP, non-verbal, tube fed, multiple surgeries, chronic pain, happy kid except when the Liverpool football club or the Ottawa Senators Hockey Team are losing!
    Check out my blog: http://www.donnathomson.com

2. The following 5 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member Earth Mother 2 Angels's Avatar
    Blog Entries

((((((Donna)))))) ~

Screen Shot 2018-08-18 at 1.42.49 AM.jpg

Oh, dear friend, I am so very sorry for your loss of your beautiful and incredible Mom. A vibrant woman, with such a zeal for life. Hers was a life well lived. I am grateful that her passing was peaceful.

May your memories comfort you, and may God grant you peace knowing that your mom is resting in His Arms.

Our prayers are with you, and we send you our love ~

Love & Light,

Rose, Jim, Jon & Angel Michael
    xo xo xo xo
    Mom to Jon, 48, (seizure disorder; Gtube; trache; colostomy; osteoporosis; hypothyroid; enlarged prostate; lymphedema, assorted mysteries) and Michael, 32, (intractable seizures; Gtube), who were born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease and courageous spirits. Our Angel Michael received his wings in 2003 and now resides in Heaven. Our Angel Jon lives at home with me and Jim, the world's most wonderful Dad.

Blog Entries

Thank you so much, Rose, and thank you too for your lovely text message. I feel your love and it helps. Here's Mom's obituary. https://mountroyalcem.permavita.com/...eeMcKeown.html xoxo Donna
    Donna, Mum to Natalie (22), ablebodied, kind and beautiful and Nicholas(26), severe CP, non-verbal, tube fed, multiple surgeries, chronic pain, happy kid except when the Liverpool football club or the Ottawa Senators Hockey Team are losing!

5. The following user says "thanks"

Dear Donna,

My condolences to you and your family on the loss of your mother. Keeping all of you in my thoughts and prayers during this difficult time.

Marcie

Distinguished Community Member Earth Mother 2 Angels's Avatar
    Blog Entries

((((((Donna)))))) ~

I know you are in the midst of many things right now. While you probably don't have time to visit here, I just wanted to remind everyone that you are in need of our love, support and prayers. And that your mom's service is on Monday, August 27, so that we can focus our prayers on you and your family then.

I hope you can all feel our embrace.

We love you ~

Love & Light,

Rose
    Mom to Jon, 48, (seizure disorder; Gtube; trache; colostomy; osteoporosis; hypothyroid; enlarged prostate; lymphedema, assorted mysteries) and Michael, 32, (intractable seizures; Gtube), who were born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease and courageous spirits. Our Angel Michael received his wings in 2003 and now resides in Heaven. Our Angel Jon lives at home with me and Jim, the world's most wonderful Dad.

8. The following user says "thanks"

Blog Entries

I'm so so sorry for your loss Donna!
    Mild Spastic Diplegia Cerebral Palsy and bad proprioception.
    My website for my original short films! http://cripvideoproductions.com/astrokeofendurance.php

I am so so sorry for the loss of your beautiful mom.

Mary Grace

Blog Entries

Thank you everyone. I feel your embrace. Love to you all and your children and families. xo

13. The following user says "thanks"

Blog Entries

You're very welcome Donna! I read your blog about the funeral and all the beautiful things people said about your mom. Very touching.
    Mild Spastic Diplegia Cerebral Palsy and bad proprioception.
    My website for my original short films! http://cripvideoproductions.com/astrokeofendurance.php