Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: MRI - please help

Distinguished Community Member Earth Mother 2 Angels's Avatar
    Blog Entries

((((((JanetJas)))))) ~

Yes, you can post the results. We're not experts at interpreting MRIs, but we can try to help you wade through it. It helps to Google terms used in the results.

Did you speak to the nurse again?

Sending healing energy your way ~

Love & Light,

Rose
    Mom to Jon, 49, (seizure disorder; Gtube; trache; colostomy; osteoporosis; hypothyroid; enlarged prostate; lymphedema, assorted mysteries) and Michael, 32, (intractable seizures; Gtube), who were born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease and courageous spirits. Our Angel Michael received his wings in 2003 and now resides in Heaven. Our Angel Jon lives at home with me and Jim, the world's most wonderful Dad.

2. The following 2 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JanetJas View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Thanks to you all 😀

I got the paper copy of the mri. Can I post the results, of the mri, without any identifying info? I donít see the doc, until next Monday and am trying to piece it together.
    As Rose said yes you can post the results. I have seen people do that here. I replied to your pm and will do all I can to help you. Just keep in mind that most of my biological knowledge comes from being an avid reader at this point in my life so I apologize if anything I said scared you.
    Mild Spastic Diplegia Cerebral Palsy and bad proprioception.
    My website for my original short films! http://cripvideoproductions.com/astrokeofendurance.php

4. The following 2 users say "thanks"

Ugh I thought I could post a pic of my results.

6. The following 3 users say "thanks"

Blog Entries

Ugh I thought I could post a pic of my results.
    I have seen people post pictures here. You have to ask the admins. New Members can't use certain features until they post a certain amount of times which I think is 11 because of spam. Ask the admins for help in the Braintalk help areas of the forum.
    My website for my original short films! http://cripvideoproductions.com/astrokeofendurance.php

8. The following 2 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member Earth Mother 2 Angels's Avatar
    Blog Entries

((((((JanetJas))))))~

Post here 5 more times. Just post a sentence or two in each post. Then, you'll be able to post a picture/image.

If you can figure out a way to copy and paste the results, that would also work.

As funnylegs4 mentioned, we have this rule to prevent scammers.

Love & Light,

Rose
    Mom to Jon, 49, (seizure disorder; Gtube; trache; colostomy; osteoporosis; hypothyroid; enlarged prostate; lymphedema, assorted mysteries) and Michael, 32, (intractable seizures; Gtube), who were born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease and courageous spirits. Our Angel Michael received his wings in 2003 and now resides in Heaven. Our Angel Jon lives at home with me and Jim, the world's most wonderful Dad.

10. The following user says "thanks"

Thank you all so much!

12. The following user says "thanks"

Thank you Rose I appreciate your in put.

Funny I have to thank you as well.

15. The following user says "thanks"

So apparently there is a difference from an mri that had in 2015 is different than the one I had done this week, and we donít know why🙁

17. The following user says "thanks"

Blog Entries

So apparently there is a difference from an mri that had in 2015 is different than the one I had done this week, and we don’t know why��
    Different in what way Janet? Does it say? You're very welcome!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast