Page 1 of 23 12345611 ... LastLast

Thread: OT June Chit Chat

Distinguished Community Member Pegakafarmgirl's Avatar

Default OT June Chit Chat

Hey there,,hope everyone had a good month,,on the the next one,,

we been dealing with rain,, finally got our crops in,, and hay done,,garden looks great,,

I am doing good,, moving my wrist / and hand more,,w e invested in a Up/Walker,, which, I was using it till my accident,, its okay,, clumsy, or its just me,, I stand straighter,, it doesn't like carpet

my kitties have names,, we have 4 left,, 3 grey females,, Hissy Fit,, she lives up to her name,, Scrapper,, she is always picking on her mama lol,, and Steel Magnolia,, {Maggie},m, the yellow one {male},, Mellow Yellow,,

that's all for now,, later
    " Don't outsmart your common sense"

Peg

2. The following 9 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member agate's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Wow, Peg, that Up Walker looks mighty helpful! Guess you can't use it so easily just now but soon you can go whizzing around with it.

The PT I had a couple of years ago mentioned that one problem with walkers is that people tend to lean into them, and I've noticed that I do that. The Up Walker should take care of that. Didn't someone post about it a while ago?

Mellow Yellow--good name for a cat. Hope you can find homes for your kitties--or maybe you're keeping them?
    MS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2002-2005. Copaxone 6/07 - 5/10.
    Member of this MS board since 2001.

4. The following 7 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member

Glad that you are feeling better, Peg. That looks like a great walker.

http://tryupwalker.com

ANN
    There comes a time when silence is betrayal.- MLK

6. The following 7 users say "thanks"

Good morning, folks. Dreary FRiday here. Don't know about Peg's farm, but the ones around here have huge puddles in them. A lot of them are planted, but I don't know how farmers managed to do it, with it so wet!

Waiting for the SafeLight guy to come to replace the windshield on my Matrix -- which got broke when a branch fell on it. Otherwise, quiet here...

8. The following 8 users say "thanks"

Hi Peg and everyone. Peg, that walker looks like it would take a lot of stress and pain off your back. Glad you got it. When your wrist completely heals you can let us know how you like it.

Cat, sun is out here today, which is rather unusual for us. We haven't seen a lot of sun for the past 10 days or so.
    Virginia

10. The following 6 users say "thanks"

Peg, I forgot to say that I love the names of the cats, especially Mellow Yellow.

ANN
    There comes a time when silence is betrayal.- MLK

12. The following 6 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member Howie's Avatar

Cool

I got up and was at the store at 7 to get all my shopping done, but I had to kill 15 minutes sitting in the CVS parking lot until the drive thru was open. But got all my meds, and came home.

I got everything put away, and was going to take a nap, but this was after 2 or 3 mugs of coffee, so that didn't work.

So I watched a space alien movie that was on, an old B&W one, then got a good news call from my sister. Medicare/Medicaid info that she is handling for me. That's all settled.

I bought 3 Compleat's dinners, and made coleslaw, so I can eat this weekend. I bought everything but the meat to make pasta, but figured I would go back Monday, and get the meat to make pasta which will feed me the rest of the month.

Everyone enjoy your weekend!
    Evolution spans the Universe.

14. The following 6 users say "thanks"

Howie, you are so smart. Enjoy your weekend also.
    Virginia

16. The following 6 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member Howie's Avatar

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Virginia View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Howie, you are so smart.
    "We are smart, we look for things, things to make us go"'. If you were a Star Trek TNG fan, then you know what that was from.

I've been up since before 5:30. I think Sunshine was making a racket in here and woke me up. I took a long nap yesterday, then went to bed fairly early...for me. I think I got more than 8 hours of sleep, and just woke up.

I made coffee, and indulged in the French Vanilla creamer I love so much, and have had 2 mugs....so far. I didn't eat yesterday. My brother called last night, and by the time we finished, I just didn't feel like eating. So I just drank beer, and watched Child's Play on TV. You remember Chucky?

So today, it will be just eat, drink, and be merry.

Have a great day everyone!
    Evolution spans the Universe.

18. The following 6 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member Cherie's Avatar

Chilling in NH at the condo for a few days. Friday was HOT and humid. Yesterday was in the upper 70s, sunny, breezy with low humidity so we sat out by the lake for a while visiting with neighbors and I got burned. I think I am even hotter and redder than before bed last evening! Dave left right after breakfast to summit Lincoln (about 4400 ft of elevation) and I am staying inside to avoid additional sun. Have a wonderful June everyone.

20. The following 7 users say "thanks"

Page 1 of 23 12345611 ... LastLast