No announcement yet.

OT: May Chit Chat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A farmer with a broken wrist!!!! Oh no!!!!
    Linda~~~~

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says:"Oh Crap, She's up!"..

Comment

Oh, peg, I'm sorry! Heck of a way to start the planting season! I hope your wrist heals uneventfully!

Comment

Sunshine, hope you can read, watch TV and pass the time easily.
        Virginia

Comment

Originally posted by Virginia View Post
          Sunshine, hope you can read, watch TV and pass the time easily.
          Knowing Peg, she'll more likely figure out a way to wrap her wrist in plastic and continue on her way! :)

Comment

Peg,
            Thanks for letting us know. So sorry for this additional insult and injury.

Comment

Cherie, check your PM on Facebook.
              "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

Albert Einstein

Comment

Well, tell us, Howie, how's your blood pressure?

ANN
                There comes a time when silence is betrayal.- MLK

Comment

I won't be able to take it until tomorrow. A delivery problem which has been rectified, so it will be here tomorrow.
                  "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

Albert Einstein

Comment

Checks for my bills have been written, and ready to mail off when I leave in the morning. And I took my trash today so that's one less thing to do. Only have to go to the ATM, and go shopping at the store. And I even have a list for that. HURRY UP TOMORROW!

Albert Einstein

Comment

Was telling DH yesterday that the last several weeks, maybe about six weeks, have seen modest improvements in SPS/MS. I can walk forward on the modest handicap inclines now, instead of side step. I can walk about 10-15% further before feeling pain and spasticity. I am thinking clearer.

Comment

Sunshine, anything you can think of that is bringing this on? Did they prescribe anything at Mayo for you to try? Sure glad it is happening.
                        Virginia

Comment

Sunshine,
                          Do you think this is related to IVIg use? Are you feeling better so moving more?

Comment

I haven’t changed anything. Otnstarted about two weeks before Mayo. I am hoping it’s not a random fluctuation. The pain hasn’t improved. It’s bad between 5:30 a.m. and 6:45 a.m. until the morning MMJ kicks in.

Comment

Being payday, I thought I would stay up all night. I made it to about 4:30, and woke up at 9:30. So I rushed getting ready, then did the bank, CVS, and store, came home and put it all away.

I'm going to check the mail shortly, then I think it will be naptime for ol' Howie. Everyone have a great day!

Albert Einstein

Comment

Howie,
                                I received a message that the "package has been delivered". Hope you finally have it and will put it to regular use.

Comment

Working...
                                X