Thread: Anybody else have a Pain NeuroTransmitter?

New Community Member

Default Anybody else have a Pain NeuroTransmitter?

I just got my second pain neurotransmitter installed 2 weeks ago for my cervical pain. It is a St. Jude model which allows me to have MRIs. I got my first, a lumbar transmitter installed December 1, 2017. I had been through the gamut of pain meds, physical therapy, nerve blocks, nerve ablations, acupuncture etc.

My two transmitters together wipe out my cervical, thoracic and lumbar pain by 90% and I am getting a new lease on life. I feel no pain, have dumped my pain meds by 90% and will be off of all opiates/pain meds by June 1!

My batteries will last for up to 5 years before I need replacement surgery. Just hoping someone else with transmitters may be around here and willing to share thoughts and experiences.

Also, I wanted to share my experiences in the hope that maybe neuro pain transmitters could be a great helpful option for others living with chronic pain .:)

2. The following 3 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member houghchrst's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Wow!! This is something I would be very interested in talking to my new pain management doc about. I am due for another round of back injections, which now I am beginning to wonder how much damage could possibly done by repeated injections in the back, then he is talking of ablation. I need this pain to stop and they won't give me pain meds because I use MMJ for a lot of other things and some of the pain and burning in my legs and feet. I have been dealing with this since 1998 and was getting pain meds which I rarely took but that doc retired and the new ones didn't do back injections nor did they like that I was using MMJ. New doc knows I use. I have not asked for pain meds so I think that is a good thing and one of the few reasons he is willing to treat me. I just found out at my last appt that he opened an addiction clinic LOL.

How do they put them in, where are they located? I guess I have something new to Google. Thanks for posting and WELCOME!!

4. The following user says "thanks"

Hi! Wow!! I'm so excited for you! My doctor has ordered one for me but insurence has denied it. I'd love to see how others are doing with it, I hope your not alone with such good results!

Danyelle

6. The following user says "thanks"