No announcement yet.

Goodbye, Sally

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, Jeanie, it's like you knew that cards were no longer needed when you stopped a couple months ago.

I'm glad she continued to have that bright spot in her day from you, I am sure it was very much appreciated and raised her spirits. You are a kind, thoughtful soul.
    Please Note that my posts may have been arbitrarily altered by a Moderator and may not reflect my original content.

Per Mike Weins: "...the admin/mod team doesn't have to provide a forewarning/warning/mention about altering a members post. It doesn't matter if they fix a link, remove a link, fix a typo, or whatever...."

Comment

Perfect song, nuthatch! That was our Sally.
      Please Note that my posts may have been arbitrarily altered by a Moderator and may not reflect my original content.

Per Mike Weins: "...the admin/mod team doesn't have to provide a forewarning/warning/mention about altering a members post. It doesn't matter if they fix a link, remove a link, fix a typo, or whatever...."

Comment

Sounds just like Sally!!! Thanks
        Virginia

Comment

((((((Hugs to All)))))) ~

I'm so sorry to learn of Sally's passing. Sally has been in my thoughts quite a bit recently; perhaps, this is why.

I recall when Sally was very active here, and she brought smiles, laughter, and the awesomeness of nature to us all. When she moved out of her home, her participation gradually waned, and we missed her brightness.

I pray that her passing was peaceful. And even though we didn't know, we were all surrounding her with love.

agate ~ If you get in contact with Sally's daughter, maybe you could give her the link to this thread, so that she can read our tributes to her incredible Mom.

Jeanie ~ You are a wonderful friend, and I'm sure your cards lifted Sally's spirit.

To all ~ I offer prayers for peace and comfort as we grieve for Sally and Vicky. I like to visualize them together now, watching over us.

SalPal Sally ~

Thank you for your wonderful friendship, and may God rest your beautiful soul.

Love & Light,

Rose
          Mom to Jon, 49, & Michael, 32, born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease. Angel Michael received his wings in 2003. Angel Jon received his wings in 2019. In 2020, Jim, their Dad, joined them.

Comment

Oh dear! Not surprised but saddened.

Comment

RIP Sally :'(
              Mild Spastic Diplegia Cerebral Palsy and bad proprioception.
              My website for my original short films! http://cripvideoproductions.com/astrokeofendurance.php

Comment

Originally posted by Earth Mother 2 Angels View Post

agate ~ If you get in contact with Sally's daughter, maybe you could give her the link to this thread, so that she can read our tributes to her incredible Mom.
                Good idea, Rose. I will definitely do that. I've found that I have an e-mail address.
                SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) since December 2020.

Comment

I got my laptop fixed today, but I'm saddened by seeing the message of Sally's passing first thing when I logged on in here.

RIP Sally
                  s
                  Jendie
                  I've been a member of this forum during its different incarnations since I was dx in 9/98

Comment

I was waiting for other people to show up but some still haven't appeared, and so I sent the thread to Sally's daughter by e-mail. She replied by thanking me and she added that this was an important part of her life and now she sees why. She says we're a loving and supportive group of people.

In my e-mail to her I also mentioned that she is of course welcome to join this board at any time.

Last edited by agate; 05-22-2018, 08:15 AM.
                    SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) since December 2020.

Comment

:) I miss Sally. I pray for her daughter every night and her family. Thanks agate for sending that email to Sally's daughter. The email address I have is old. The mailing address I have was for the nursing home. Jeanie :)

Comment

Thank you Agate for sending her this thread. Here mom had grace, humor and intelligence in spades.

Comment

I took the liberty of letting Sally's daughter know that she's welcome to join here if she hasn't already registered.

Comment

Working...
                          X