No announcement yet.

Maybe a way to pick up a few $$?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a bit over two dollars coming so far. Yeah I don't qualify for a lot but you still get a little just for trying. You get credit just for logging in each day. For those that shop online the Ebates addon for Mozilla is awesome. I got a check from them and still have more money building up. I am sure there is more than just for Mozilla for those that use something different.

Comment

Is the ebates one of those sites that give you credits for buying stuff? The problem I have with those sites and with coupons is that they are for specific name brands. I buy very little name brand stuff.

Comment

I usually don't buy brand name products. Ebates is for if you shop online at particular stores. Say if you go to Walgreens site a little window will pop up telling you what kind of offers they have if you shop there and say you might get 5% off your order and earn so much on the Ebates end you might earn 2% in dollars for using the ebates add on. It doesn't take much for them to send you a check I made over $4 and only bought a couple things online that earned ebates rebates.

Comment

I started with the surveyjunkie deal on the 15th of April apparently, and a few days ago I finally reached the point where I could be paid $10. They paid easily, and now I'm waiting for the money to show up in my checking account. I had it sent to PayPal first but could have done that differently. I was interested in seeing how the system could work.

So it took me about 3 weeks to earn $10. I usually did only a couple of surveys a day though. Many of them earned me only 2 or 3 points when it turned out that I didn't qualify.

However, $10 is $10, and that bit of extra income will help.

Someone who has trouble stretching the available income out to the end of the month would find doing these surveys very useful, I think.

Entering your age and other such information can get tedious but usually the other survey questions have been interesting--to me, anyway. And you do often have the option of not answering if a question is personal.
          SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) since December 2020.

Comment

Good for you Agate for persevering. You will soon be able to buy all kind of things.
            Virginia

Comment

Not so very soon, Virginia. It's a slow process but I'm still doing this nonsense if I have a moment or two.

Often I don't, and I get an e-mail offering me 25 "bonus points" just for logging in and completing one survey. I tried this yesterday and tried about 5 surveys. With each one I got an "uh-oh" message telling me I didn't qualify--and I was given about 3 points just for trying. I never did get the 25 bonus points because I gave up for the day.
              SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) since December 2020.

Comment

I'm up to a whopping $13.XX !! But that's with a lot of "you don't qualify" posts. I will have to go and see about that ebait thing. We do a lot of on line shopping. Does it interact with Amazon, I wonder?

Comment

This article lists a few more survey sites and Swagbucks but is mostly about Ebates and how it works. It lists the pros and cons but it's mostly pro:

Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register...

ANN
                  There comes a time when silence is betrayal.- MLK

Comment

Working...
                  X