Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast

Thread: OT April Chit Chat

Distinguished Community Member Howie's Avatar

Cool

Well, I said I wouldn't, but I'm going back to the store, and get what I forgot this morning. Plus take that trash to the dump. THEN I'm going to stay put for a few lays. He's off!!!!

2. The following 5 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member

Aw Howie, you sound like Jane Fonda when she got a face lift. She said "I said I wouldn't but I did".

Cherie, enjoy your massage.

Peg, I hope your weather straightens out soon. That is a problem with farming I guess. I haven't done any, but my understanding is it is either too dry or too wet or too cold or too hot. Makes for a rollercoaster life I would think. But they say if it is in your blood - that's it. I think that is probably the way it is with Joe and with Linda.
    Virginia

4. The following 5 users say "thanks"

Cool

"Too wet to plow, too dry to plant." That's the farmer's motto!

6. The following 5 users say "thanks"

I just finished watching the live "Jesus Christ, Superstar". Wow!. Beautiful. Really creative staging, costumes. The actors were phenomenal. I've loved that musical since I first heard it, years ago. I think I know all the songs almost by heart. I've seen a couple of different stagings of it. I really liked this one. Someone said they didn't like the rock music......strange to say, as this is a rock musical! Except for a couple of what were new songs the music was as originally written, and it was then and now a rock musical!/ It was never your traditional passion play!

Anyway, it was great. I highly recommend it!

8. The following 7 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member Lazarus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Catdancer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I just finished watching the live "Jesus Christ, Superstar". Wow!. Beautiful. Really creative staging, costumes. The actors were phenomenal. I've loved that musical since I first heard it, years ago. I think I know all the songs almost by heart. I've seen a couple of different stagings of it. I really liked this one. Someone said they didn't like the rock music......strange to say, as this is a rock musical! Except for a couple of what were new songs the music was as originally written, and it was then and now a rock musical!/ It was never your traditional passion play!

Anyway, it was great. I highly recommend it!
    Yes! It was fantastic. Kudos to NBC. This was the third production they tried to do live and it was the best.
    Imagine, the story told from Judas’ point of view. (Basically). The act of forgiveness and the unsureness of people as they face deciding between right and wrong. Following the ‘golden calf’ is still the problem of humanity.

What a spectacular ending. Incorporated the crucifixition with the rebirth in a fantastic creation moving John Legend into infinity as he disappears into the heavens.
    Linda~~~~

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says:"Oh Crap, She's up!"

10. The following 7 users say "thanks"

Cool

Pasta man has been at it again. I made coleslaw yesterday, so all I have to do is spoon them on a plate, and dinner is served!

12. The following 5 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member Frog42's Avatar

Don't you ever get tired of coleslaw, Howie?

Whatever happens around you, don't take it personally. Nothing other people do is because of you. It is because of themselves. -- Miguel Ruiz

14. The following 6 users say "thanks"

Me! Me! Pick me! I know the answer!

Howie does not get tired of coleslaw. Or pasta. Or Completes. ;-)

ANN
    There comes a time when silence is betrayal.- MLK

16. The following 6 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member Earth Mother 2 Angels's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Smile

Or beer ... or coffee ...

Howie ~ your life is an open book!

Love & Light,

Rose
    Mom to Jon, 48, (seizure disorder; Gtube; trache; colostomy; osteoporosis; hypothyroid; enlarged prostate; lymphedema, assorted mysteries) and Michael, 32, (intractable seizures; Gtube), who were born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease and courageous spirits. Our Angel Michael received his wings in 2003 and now resides in Heaven. Our Angel Jon lives at home with me and Jim, the world's most wonderful Dad.

18. The following 7 users say "thanks"

Hey, pasta and cold slaw....what's not to love? If those were the only two things I had to eat for the rest of my life, I'd be ok with that....so long as I had cheese to sprinkle on top!

20. The following 7 users say "thanks"

Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast