Thread: Night To Shine!

Distinguished Community Member

Default Night To Shine!

http://wnyt.com/news/night-to-shine-...094/?cat=10114

this is a local news channel. Hopefully the link works. Kathleen walked the red carpet at the prom last night. She had a ball and even danced with her cast on (only when cute boys asked her of course). did't want to dance with mom or her buddy she was matched with LOL.
    I'll try to figure out how to get pictures from my phone to my computer I still haven't figure that out with my new computer.

Mary Grace

2. The following 3 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member Earth Mother 2 Angels's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Cool

((((((Mary Grace)))))) ~

I've watched the video three times now, through tears of joy. What a wonderful evening, and they all did shine! Kathleen looked so beautiful in her lovely blue dress, and her radiant smile lights up the room! I knew she'd dance, even with her cast, because nothing stops Kathleen from partying!

Thank you for sharing the video, and I look forward to the pictures. If you don't have a manual for your new computer, maybe you could find one on line. Did you say you got a Mac? Apple support is usually very good, so you could try giving them a call.

So happy you all had a great time!

Love & Light,

Rose
    Mom to Jon, 48, (seizure disorder; Gtube; trache; colostomy; osteoporosis; hypothyroid; enlarged prostate; lymphedema, assorted mysteries) and Michael, 32, (intractable seizures; Gtube), who were born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease and courageous spirits. Our Angel Michael received his wings in 2003 and now resides in Heaven. Our Angel Jon lives at home with me and Jim, the world's most wonderful dad.

4. The following user says "thanks"

Blog Entries

The video worked! Aww! Kathleen got to be queen and be on TV! So awesome! I'm so glad she enjoyed herself! If you are on a Mac I can help. PM me if you want? There is usually a USB or a SD type card that will insert into the Mac and download the pictures from your phone.
    Mild Spastic Diplegia Cerebral Palsy and bad proprioception.
    My website for my original short films! http://cripvideoproductions.com/cripsnotcreeps.php

6. The following user says "thanks"

What an amazing night for Kathleen! She looked beautiful! My friend’s daughter went to the event too and she had a great time.

Marcie

8. The following user says "thanks"

More great pictures from the local paper!
    https://www.timesunion.com

Mary Grace

10. The following user says "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member Earth Mother 2 Angels's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Cool

((((((Mary Grace & Kathleen)))))) ~

Wow! Kathleen was chosen for the cover photo for the article! I told you she'd be the Belle of the Ball! Awww ... she is beautiful!

I went through all of the photos, and they seemed to repeat toward the end. But I took a screenshot of Kathleen's photos:

I hope I didn't miss any photos of Kathleen!

The photo of the entire room revealed that there were quite a lot of people there! So happy that it was a success. Looks like everyone was having a fantastic time.

Love & Light,

Rose
    Mom to Jon, 48, (seizure disorder; Gtube; trache; colostomy; osteoporosis; hypothyroid; enlarged prostate; lymphedema, assorted mysteries) and Michael, 32, (intractable seizures; Gtube), who were born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease and courageous spirits. Our Angel Michael received his wings in 2003 and now resides in Heaven. Our Angel Jon lives at home with me and Jim, the world's most wonderful dad.