Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast

Thread: OT Febuary Chit Chat

Distinguished Community Member Howie's Avatar

Cool

SuzE-Q, I didn't hurt myself falling. It was all grass where I fell. Luck was with me.

The groundhog didn't see his shadow, so it's 8 or 9 (I forget) more weeks of Winter. Oh well!

2. The following 7 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member Frog42's Avatar

Happy Groundhog Day anyhow!

Whatever happens around you, don't take it personally. Nothing other people do is because of you. It is because of themselves. -- Miguel Ruiz

4. The following 7 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member SuzE-Q's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Howie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    SuzE-Q, I didn't hurt myself falling. It was all grass where I fell. Luck was with me.

The groundhog didn't see his shadow, so it's 8 or 9 (I forget) more weeks of Winter. Oh well!
    Oh well is right! I heard that he's got a very poor rate of actually predicting accurately anyway.

I'll still hope spring comes early.

Glad you weren't hurt, Howie! Maybe you should start wearing kneepads, and I'll start wearing a helmet?

I've got to see what's going on in the Cooking Thread, I need some easy inspiration!

6. The following 7 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member Jeanie Z's Avatar

Smile

:) SusyQ I have been using Howie's Compleat dinners, they are $1 each. I buy the salad in bags and have a salad with it. Also in the canned vegetables they now have carrots, peas, and corn in 4 small containers in packs.

I like the Dinty Moore beef stew, turkey and dressing and Alfredo Compleats the best. I like my new microwave it is more powerful so I do not have to guesstimate the time.

The Hoveround I got for my friend which I now have $400 in she cannot have. They have put her in hospice in the same nursing home and she will not be going to the hospital every time she has breathing problems. Jim is going to put it on eBay or Craigslist for me. Andy is coming to do the yard today too.

I hope to go hear Andy's band tomorrow night. Jeanie :)

8. The following 7 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member

Susie-Q, always something interesting going on in cooking thread. I bought another garlic press yesterday, so now I can have Ann's soup when I get the ingredients.

Jeanie, sorry your friend is going to hospice. That does not have a good sound to it. It is nice that you like your new microwave. Mine is a Space Maker microwave over my stove, so I will not get another one until it dies. I have really enjoyed it for 25 years in April.

Howie, glad you were not hurt in your fall. Please be careful. Falls, as you know, are so very dangerous.

Peg, glad your infusion went well. Maybe you are right on track now. I am anxious to know how you do on it, as far as the MS goes. By the way, yes do post new pictures of the Grandchildren.

Nuthatch, how about some from you also.

Agate, I am at least glad you are not having a lot of snow, and instead some mild nice weather. I don't like bitter cold like Cat has, but neither do I enjoy the snow anymore - accept when it is coming down and first on the ground. Then I want it to be gone. Darn that Groundhog anyway. He probably didn't even tell the truth.

Sunshine's house should be getting underway pretty soon. This is going to be interesting.

I guess Ann is getting rested up for her week-end trip with MIL.
    Virginia

10. The following 6 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member Sunshine's Avatar

Geez Howie. That mustíve been scary.

12. The following 6 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member agate's Avatar
    Blog Entries

So sorry about your fall, Howie! Falling on grass is always good but not falling is even better.

Jeanie, it's too bad about your friend. You tried so very hard to help her, and that just didn't work out. I hope you can sell the Hoveround on Craigslist easily. Every time I've used Craigslist, I've had good luck with it. A like-new Hoveround might be in demand.

SuzE-Q, about that groundhog--I heard on the news that it doesn't have to be a groundhog. It can be any furry rodent.

Maybe one of those mice that have been just fattening themselves up in labs for experiments would volunteer and there'd be a different result.

I just don't know about these groundhogs.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/bill-de...hog-that-died/
    MS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2002-2005. Copaxone 6/07 - 5/10.
    Member of this MS board since 2001.

14. The following 6 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member

I'm here. I went out to get my hair done. Be careful, black ice is real! No fall but almost.

Jeanie, I am sorry your friend needs hospice. You did try to help her. Good luck on a speedy sale.

Hi Suzy!

ANN
    There comes a time when silence is betrayal.- MLK

16. The following 7 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member Howie's Avatar

I added a Pop-Tart with my coffee today. The day after payday is always great!

18. The following 4 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member Sunshine's Avatar

With or without frosting?

20. The following 5 users say "thanks"

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast