No announcement yet.

Medical Marijuana and Stiff Person Syndrome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fantastic opinion piece written by an Evangelical minister on the use of MMJ:

Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register...

Comment

Comment

These are articles about MMJ and its use for medicinal reasons. They use the example of “Claire” with SPS who uses MMJ for pain.

The second article goes into many medical conditions, including Claire’s SPS further down in the article.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Case report of 1:1 THC/CBD MMJ helping SPS patient reduce use of Rx meds for spasms, and reducing spasms.

Comment

Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register... m_campaign=article_alert-jamanetworkopen&utm_content=mthlyforyou&utm_term=0 50921

A study in Massachusetts of the urine of MMJ users, showed that the patients were not getting the product (CBD and or THC) that the product claimed was teh case. Authors say maybe patients mis reported use, and they do not know if other states regulate the products better than Massachusetts

Comment

Sunshine, that's really interesting. My nephew was working for a company that checked into the safety of various MJ products. Apparently it's a big problem.

Congratulation on posting a link that looks the way I expect links to look. I wish I knew how you did that.

SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) since December 2020.

Comment

Comment

Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register... wonder if i have it

Comment

clouds z, do you have reasons for thinking you might have stiff-person syndrome?
                        SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) since December 2020.

Comment

Working...
                        X