No announcement yet.

Stiff Person Check In

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We still plan to stay for Dorian. Very scared in that I am so lame to start with. Will take ativan today so I can do final prep of storing water in all empty vessels for extra water besides the water we bought, in case it isn’t enough ...

Be well all fellow SPSers in Florida, Bahama and southeast USA coast.

Comment

Def dodged the bullet here. We will evacuate well before next predicted Cat 3/4 or above. Will either go inland to Orlando/Tampa and take everything with us, or go on plane to oldest child in major city outside of florida depending on path and figure out how to bring a lot of meds including liquid meds, manage pain, figure out the bowel issue...
      This was a good wake up call, staring down the barrel at a possible Cat 4 direct hit. For both of us.

Comment

Yesterday was IVIG day. Was thinking about “pattygail” and hoping her day went well.

Armed with three consecutive ativans and zofran, i breezed through the 8 hours of restful infusion. Didn’t even get to read, just vegged out, staring off, thinking of who knows what. Just looking for lovely moments of peace and reverie.

After, I was walking so much better, mood was better. Still walking better today.

Will stop the Rapiflo for 3 days to see if its causing the Nausea and the weakness...

Comment

IVIG was unevntful yesterday except for some pretty uncomfortable nausea, which may or may not have been due to the IVIG. Subsided after a few hours by eating salty pretzel.

Comment

Working...
          X