Stiff Person Syndrome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stiff Person Syndrome

BT has opened a sub forum for Stiff Person Syndrome. As you know, I have this as well as MS. It’s very rare, one in a million, and thus hard to find info and patient to patient contact,

Perhaps this will help remediate that.
    Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register...

Some time ago BrainTalk had a forum for this disorder. It's nice to see that it's being revived.

Some of the old posts are still available in the archived BrainTalk in case you didn't realize--going from 2008 to 2011, I think.

There might even be a way of contacting the posters there to let them know about the forum in case they'd like to check in again. A moderator would know if this can be done--?
    Last edited by agate; 01-06-2018, 06:59 AM.
    SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) since December 2020.

Comment

I plan to post the link on the SPS FB page. But first want to flesh out threads before sending traffic there.

Comment

Originally posted by agate View Post
        Some time ago BrainTalk had a forum for this disorder. It's nice to see that it's being revived.

Some of the old posts are still available in the archived BrainTalk in case you didn't realize--going from 2008 to 2011, I think.

There might even be a way of contacting the posters there to let them know about the forum in case they'd like to check in again. A moderator would know if this can be done--?
        I messaged the moderator and he will see if we can unarchive the posts and essentially combine it

Comment

Also some of the posters on the archived board re-registered under the same user names on this board. You could send them PMs letting them know about the revived board, maybe?
          SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) since December 2020.

Comment

Working...
          X